Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Unvaxxed Belgian woman dies after getting co-infection from two Covid 19 strains. Mass suicides await?

Unvaxxed Belgian woman dies after getting co-infection from two Covid 19 strains. Mass suicides await?

If you could have protected yourself but chose not to isn't that committing suicide?

Suicide via stupid dumb?

Posted - July 11, 2021

Responses

The lady who unfortunately died from Covid, (see source below) was in a vulnerable group being elderly, 90 years old.

The anti-Covid vaccines are known to be effective (so far), against all forms of Covid.

Therefore in a vaccinated person, they would be protected against severe-illness if they were to subsequently become infected whether with one, or with TWO different, strains of Covid.

The news story is covered here:
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/belgian-woman-died-two-covid-strains

Edit:
    Moved a comma.

This post was edited by Robert at July 12, 2021 6:39 AM MDT
      July 11, 2021 12:46 PM MDT

Edit: Used a needless hyphen in severe-illness. Should simply be severe illness.
      July 12, 2021 2:54 PM MDT

Accepted. Thank you. Would contributor "Stu Spelling Bee" like me to use strikethrough on it? He may command me, and I will do so!
      July 13, 2021 3:32 PM MDT

It doesn't matter. Whatever works for you.
      July 13, 2021 5:42 PM MDT

Isn't being young and getting an experimental vaccine that causes blood clots, heart conditions, infertility, and death among other issues a suicide by vaxx.
      July 11, 2021 1:20 PM MDT

By definition, a drug / vaccine, cannot be validly-described as "experimental" when it has completed going through the regulation testing procedures, and has been approved by the regulation agencies. Such a drug / vaccine can only be described as "experimental" at a stage during the prior-approval: research testing.

This post was edited by Robert at July 11, 2021 2:28 PM MDT
      July 11, 2021 1:27 PM MDT

True. However, none of the vaccines have been approved by regulating agencies for normal usage. 
    They have only been given Emergency Use Authorization. 

This is also why they fight the use of meds that treat covid. If there is a treatment discovered the EUA cannot remain. This post was edited by my2cents at July 11, 2021 2:28 PM MDT
      July 11, 2021 2:28 PM MDT

Emergency authorization, is authorization.
    Therefore drugs / vaccines given emergency authorization are not experimental. This post was edited by Robert at July 12, 2021 6:38 AM MDT
      July 12, 2021 6:37 AM MDT

We will have to disagree.  They are not approved. 
    They are authorized only because of an emergency. 

They are experimenting on us. 

Any approved vaccine that has showed the side effects that these have would be removed from usage immediately.  This post was edited by my2cents at July 12, 2021 6:53 AM MDT
      July 12, 2021 6:51 AM MDT

Approval seems to occur following phase 3 testing.
    Emergency authorization can be given during phase 3 testing.

Therefore contributor "my2cents" may be correct. While I do not know if the scientific community accept the word / term: "experimental" for such authorizations, in the absence of clarification from them on whether such drugs / vaccines can / should be regarded as "experimental" (I cannot find any doing an Internet search) that word may cover the circumstances. The issuance of an emergency use authorization may mean that the drug / vaccine in question can no longer be regarded as "experimental"; however the public may take a different view.

When Approval takes place:
    - - - - Start of extract: - - - -

"Development of New Vaccines
    The general stages of the development cycle of a vaccine are:

Exploratory stage
    Pre-clinical stage
    Clinical development
    Regulatory review and approval
    Manufacturing
    Quality control

Clinical development is a three-phase process. During Phase I, small groups of people receive the trial vaccine. In Phase II, the clinical study is expanded and vaccine is given to people who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended. In Phase III, the vaccine is given to thousands of people and tested for efficacy and safety." [...]

Extract source:
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

- - - - End of extract - - - -

At what stage can emergency approval be given:

"[...] An EUA request for a COVID-19 vaccine can be submitted to FDA based
    on a final analysis of a phase 3 clinical efficacy trial
    or an interim analysis of such trial, i.e., an analysis performed before the planned end of the trial once the data have met the pre-specified success criteria for the study’s primary efficacy endpoint. [...]

• When the phase 3 portion of the human clinical trial reaches a predetermined point that informs how well a vaccine prevents COVID-19, as discussed and agreed to in advance with FDA, an independent group (called a data safety monitoring board) will review the data and inform the manufacturer of the results. Based on the data and the interpretation of the data by this group, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA, taking into consideration input from FDA. [...]"

Note:
    This is an extract - please read the full version.

Extract source:
    https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

This post was edited by Robert at July 12, 2021 7:37 AM MDT
      July 12, 2021 7:22 AM MDT

Again it would not be approved without the emergency. 

And even if it were approved in a normal vaccine would be pulled because of all the deaths it has called. 

They are experimenting on us.
      July 12, 2021 7:36 AM MDT

The source for contributor "my2cents" figure of 9,048 deaths connected with vaccines against the Coronavirus (not for her uploaded image "chart"), seems to be as follows:
    https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&VAXTYPES=COVID-19&DIED=Yes

Total worldwide deaths from the Coronavirus are now more than 4 million people:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/1093256/novel-coronavirus-2019ncov-deaths-worldwide-by-country/

Conclusion:
    "They" - the scientific community, are not "experimenting" on us; "they" are trying to save lives.

This post was edited by Robert at July 13, 2021 3:35 PM MDT
      July 12, 2021 7:55 AM MDT

No not my source. 

If you have different information from VEARS database...feel free to post it.  

The chart I posted is reported deaths from vaccine by years from the VAERS database. 

The inventor of on type of the vaccine has stated that for every 3 people saved (not vaccinated), the vaccine will kill 2 people. 

Maybe they are not experimenting on us....but they are killing some of us.
      July 12, 2021 9:42 AM MDT

The source I provided appears to be for the figure contributor "my2cents" mentioned of 9,048 deaths, while I appreciate that that source may not be the one she consulted. I am unable to find a source for the chart she posted, but posted instead a source for the figure she gave.

She also wrote: 
    "The inventor of on[e] type of the vaccine has stated that for every 3 people saved ([not] vaccinated), the vaccine will kill 2 people."

Fact check:

Study does not determine COVID vaccines kill 2 for every 3 they save
    Newswise
    7-Jul-2021 3:20 PM EDT, by Newswise

Fact Check By: Craig Jones, Newswise

"A peer reviewed, scientific study showed that the COVID-19 vaccine causes two deaths for every three lives it saves.”  This claim was made on "The Liz Wheeler Show" (video here) [https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLizWheeler/videos/552312405769637], a Facebook video with over 1.4 million Facebook followers, which was first posted on June 30th. It refers to a study that was published in the journal Vaccines on June 24. Four days later, (and 2 days before the first Wheeler show post) the journal appended a note to the study, expressing concerns about the study and calling its main conclusion incorrect. The claim is misleading because it is a misrepresentation of the data, as expressed by the staff of the journal and the European Medicines Agency which runs the database used to record adverse reactions to the vaccines. The study was ultimately retracted on July 2.

The study, "The Safety of COVID-19 Vaccinations — We Should Rethink the Policy," was done by three European researchers, led by Harald Walach, professor at Poznan University of Medical Sciences in Poland. The study used data from an Israeli field study which calculates the number of people who needed to be vaccinated to prevent one death. The study authors then used that number to contrast with a number they calculated from the Adverse Drug Reactions database. The data on adverse reactions can’t be used on its own to conclude whether a vaccine caused death. The Adverse Drug Reactions database explicitly says the data counts "suspected side effects" and they are not necessarily related to or caused by the medicine. Even the European Medicines Agency, which manages the Adverse Drug Reactions database, warns that its data on adverse reactions can’t be used on its own to conclude whether a vaccine caused death.

Extract source:
    https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/study-does-not-determine-covid-vaccines-kill-2-for-every-3-they-save/?article_id=754004

This post was edited by Robert at July 13, 2021 3:38 PM MDT
      July 12, 2021 2:08 PM MDT

As I had stated....any vaccine that had had some many possible deaths....they would have removed it from usage. 

You may disagree with the inventor of one the vaccines about the number of people saved vs killed by the vaccine but it does not change the fact that it is what he said. And you can disagree with the peer reviewed study he quoted but it not not erase the fact that it exists.

Again if you can show the information I posted as yearly reported vaccine deaths is incorrect according to VAERS, please do.   This post was edited by my2cents at July 12, 2021 3:06 PM MDT
      July 12, 2021 2:57 PM MDT

Contributor "my2cents" wrote:
    " the inventor of one the vaccines about the number of people saved vs killed by the vaccine but it does not change the fact that it is what he said [...}"

She should not post fake news since fake news is designed to mislead people. I have already posted a fact check in response.

I did not dispute her figure of the number of deaths reported associated, or possibly associated, with all vaccines against the coronavirus; I posted a source which appears to confirm the figure.

This post was edited by Robert at July 13, 2021 3:28 PM MDT
      July 13, 2021 3:26 PM MDT

He posted a study that confirmed it.  

Again, if you have evidence from VAERS that these deaths were not reported please post it.   

If any other vaccine had this amount of reports they would pull it. 

In fact there were more deaths from the vaccines reported to VAERS last week than deaths from Covid19 itself. (2048 vaccines deaths reported vs 1505 covid19 deaths reported)  

July 13, 2021 3:34 PM MDT

Contributor "my2cents" wrote:
    '"He posted a study that confirmed it"

The "study" is debunked in the fact check from which I posted an extract. This post was edited by Robert at July 13, 2021 3:44 PM MDT
      July 13, 2021 3:42 PM MDT

Thinning out the herd and these people that don't want to vaccinate are paying for it. my2cents...............BABY!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!?
      July 12, 2021 7:47 AM MDT

The only thing I am paying is taxes.  Baby.
      July 12, 2021 10:52 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      July 13, 2021 5:10 AM MDT

Nature eliminating the  "Stupid!" This post was edited by ONeg-84 at July 13, 2021 4:34 AM MDT
      July 12, 2021 2:14 PM MDT

Mebbe so m'dear. Mebbe so. I wonder though O....how much effect does nature have on what homo saps do? I think I'm going to ask. I also think there is no one RIGHT answer to that question. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 13, 2021 4:35 AM MDT