Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The GUANO shows up at UFC 264 (whatever the he** THAT IS) and gets cheers and JEERS. Wlll he track down the jeerers and have them murdered?

The GUANO shows up at UFC 264 (whatever the he** THAT IS) and gets cheers and JEERS. Wlll he track down the jeerers and have them murdered?

Posted - July 11, 2021

Responses

UFC = ultimate fighting championship. Bet Trumps favorite part was when one of the competitors was trash talking and saying some dirty things about the other competitors wife. The fighter that said those dirty things lost the fight plus he got a broking ankle  was carried out. So now I am wondering what Trump will have to say about it maybe he will say that the fight was fixed by the democrats or the only reason the other fighter won was because he was a junkie (like he said about the race horse. Cheers!  
      July 11, 2021 1:07 PM MDT

Thank you for that info m'dear. Boxing/fighting isn't my cuppa tea. Why others adore it I haven't a clue. But the jeers cheered me and I bet GUANO took names and will take them out...rather have them taken out being as how GUANO is a well known yellow belly chickenguano COWARD. Though the way his brain comprehends he will have heard only cheers. And where there might have been 100 people he will say there was a million. He was never very good at math. Or TRUTH. Or anything else for that matter...anything that matters he has no interest in. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. How hot has it gotten in your neck of the woods? :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 12, 2021 6:28 AM MDT
      July 12, 2021 6:26 AM MDT