Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "SURPRISING AMOUNT OF DEATHS WILL SOON OCCUR IN UNVAXED US AREAS." Y'all asked for it by not vaxxing. DON'TCHA WANT IT?

"SURPRISING AMOUNT OF DEATHS WILL SOON OCCUR IN UNVAXED US AREAS." Y'all asked for it by not vaxxing. DON'TCHA WANT IT?

Posted - July 13, 2021

Responses

They have been predicting that for months stsrting when states opened up. Now on to un vaxxed states....we will see if they are right this time.

July 13, 2021 8:04 AM MDT

Sadly, I am not sure "surprising" is quite the right adjective there...
      July 13, 2021 4:58 PM MDT

I just quoted it m'dear. I did not invent/create/choose that word. I know. It's coming straight at us and what the aftermath of THAT will be? I don't know. But I do not see it ending well. Thank you for your reply. :)
      July 14, 2021 4:58 AM MDT

Yesturday a watched a news clip of Taylor Green ranting about Bidin wanting to send people to areas that have low vaccination rates to try and talk them into getting the shot. She made it sound like Bidin was sending them there to physically force them to get the shot. After her rant they switched to a fox news clip and they were ranting about the same thing but they added that the next step will be Bidin sending people to homes to get their Bibles and guns. Cheers!
      July 14, 2021 8:42 AM MDT