Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OMG! How sad would it be if earth's homo saps are the most "intelligent" life forms in existence anywhere? OMG. Think so?

OMG! How sad would it be if earth's homo saps are the most "intelligent" life forms in existence anywhere? OMG. Think so?

How very very very extremely TRAGIC would that be?

Posted - July 13, 2021

Responses

If we are, then that would be extremely sad.  
      July 13, 2021 2:13 PM MDT

Thank you for getting my point and not feeling a need to hit back. Well I kinda figgered we're mostly on the same wavelength. You know what's so sad O? We had the potential. We blew it. Once you blow potential do you ever get another crack at it? I'm going to ask. :)
      July 13, 2021 2:19 PM MDT

I do believe we as humans will achieve that, but not right now and not until we all can accept people for who they are. 
      July 13, 2021 2:28 PM MDT

I don't accept monstrous cruel inhuman people. I DESPISE them. Someone once said "nothing human is foreign to me". I would never say such a thing. I EXPECT HUMANS to be honorable honest humane caring cooperative kind. I know. My fault for expecting too much but that's just the way it is. I will never accept a Hitler or a Guano for any reason. They are monstrous. I have no intention of accepting them. Apologies. Thank you for your reply O. I EXPECT people to be honest kind charitable honorable fair just helpful cooperative. I refuse to accept those who aren't. I know. No one promised me a rose garden but I don't exist on the promises of others. I exist on who I am and what makes sense to me. We all are going to end up in the same place...dead. Working together instead of sabotaging one another is what makes sense. Those who don't or can't or won't see that are of no use to me. C'est ca. Ca vas. Merci beaucoup! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 13, 2021 2:39 PM MDT
      July 13, 2021 2:34 PM MDT

I see your point.  However, there is no good without the bad.  The whole balance of life.
      July 13, 2021 2:38 PM MDT