Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 4 words. "HAVE YOU NO SHAME?" What comes to mind if anything?

4 words. "HAVE YOU NO SHAME?" What comes to mind if anything?

Posted - July 14, 2021

Responses

My first response ... "No."

Of course, I do have shame.
    But when somebody asks me that, it's due to something I've purposefully said or done - so obviously I have no shame about that particular deed.

lol
      July 14, 2021 7:18 AM MDT

Joe Biden just said it yesterday to republicans who refuse to do anything to protect voting rights. He gave a speech about it so I thought that's what you'd say.

Also way long ago back in the day a smart a** dumbsh** upstart arrogantly STUPID republican veep candidate during a debate with the Dem veep candidate (I think that's who said it) said those words to the  jerk. The jerk had said some stupid dumba** thing about JFK. The gentlemen said "I know Jack Kennedy. You are no Jack Kennedy" and then at some point he said to the republican jerk HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

I did not intend it to be taken personally by anyone. That you took it as such makes me feel very old! Thank you for your reply Walt! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 14, 2021 7:27 AM MDT
      July 14, 2021 7:26 AM MDT