Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PERFECT STORM? Country has opened up. Kids going back to school. New cases SOARING. Vaccinations plummeting. When does it all converge?

PERFECT STORM? Country has opened up. Kids going back to school. New cases SOARING. Vaccinations plummeting. When does it all converge?

Summer spike?
Autumn Spike?
Holiday Gather surgy spikey
BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Do it again do it again do it again

It was so much fun the first time it bears repeating

Sigh.

Posted - July 15, 2021

Responses

It will "hit the fan" in autumn as people start to stay inside more (colder weather).  Thanksgiving and Christmas will be a deadly nightmare!
      July 15, 2021 11:49 AM MDT

You have no IDEA how much I want to argue with you on this issue Shuhak. Whatever you imagine tentuple it. But I agree with you. We keep doing what we SHOULD BE DOING all along. "They" don't. Eventually what should be the consequence of that? Your HEART'S DESIRE? Because What would YOU have befall them? Why? How many "extra" people will die because of them? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 15, 2021 1:04 PM MDT

They only care about themselves and satisfying their personal desires.  They dont give a rats hiney about other ("extra") people.  What would I have befall them?  I hope the government lines 'em all up and shoots them... with the vaccine.  If it kills someone then that person has the right to complain.

July 15, 2021 3:36 PM MDT

Apparently now it's Missouri in dire straights. Huge spikes. Something 99% of those get Delta weren't vaxxed. But still they decry it deny it mock it ridicule it. There is no WHY that makes any sense to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to you and yours! :)
      July 16, 2021 3:23 AM MDT

And because of these a-holes, mask mandates are returning to california.  I hate masks, they hate maks.  I got the vaccine so I wouldn't have to wear a mask.  They were supposed to keep theirs on, but instead they just threw them away (as if nothing ever happened).
      July 16, 2021 1:39 PM MDT

As you know Masking indoors is back. I can't see a time when I won't mask Shuhak. I don't trust those "out there" ...the great unvaxxed. It is due to them we are backsliding. They don't give a rat's a** about their own lives so for dam* sure they don't care about our lives. Meanwhile with every breath they take they plan and plot and collude and conspire to destroy our country. One day may they all fall down on their swords. I don't care if it is literally or figuratively. As Rhett Butler famously said to Scarlett O'Hara..."Frankly m'dear I don't give a dam*". But that's neither here nor there. How much will Joe Biden be able to accomplish with the constant obstacling sabotaging undermining going on 24/7 by the GUANOHEADS? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 17, 2021 3:59 AM MDT

When you say so!
      July 15, 2021 3:37 PM MDT