Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » JUICY? Mebbe. Apparently Kellyanne Conway is writing a TELL ALL book about the GUANO admin. Wanna read it when its available?

JUICY? Mebbe. Apparently Kellyanne Conway is writing a TELL ALL book about the GUANO admin. Wanna read it when its available?

Allegedgedly the GUANO HEAD team is worried about what she might could will say.

Posted - July 15, 2021

Responses

I wouldn't put ten cents in the pocket of any of these people who kept their mouths shut when they were part of, and went along with, such a disastrous administration rather than standing up to that egomaniacal bully and now want to profit from it.  
      July 15, 2021 10:13 AM MDT

I think it's the way the world works L. "SAVE IT UP FOR THE BOOK". If bombshells are exploded in advance who would buy the book? So they save it up, take notes, document and then after it's safe to unload they do. BLOCKBUSTER SALES. Can you blame them? It is the way the world works. The few "whistleblowers" are lambasted and attacked. It's just how you play the game. I guess. I'm not a game player so I can't speak from experience. I can speak to what I think opine guess. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 15, 2021 2:59 PM MDT
      July 15, 2021 1:31 PM MDT

I guess that's the way things are now.  Too many people have left their high standards and morals behind in pursuit of the almighty dollar.  I could not work for someone whom I didn't respect or who I thought was a charlatan taking advantage of others, but that's me.  
      July 15, 2021 3:00 PM MDT

Nor could I. I quit a job specifically because I found out they were "floating" paper. They sold their Accounts Receivable to the bank to get cash. Among the "Accounts Receivable" they included?

QUOTATIONS! I am not joking or kidding. Everyone knows sending out a QUOTATION is not a sale. So I just left. Now I did not report it. I KNEW they were cheating the bank. I just left without giving a why. Would you have reported it to the bank L? I still think about it and wonder if the bank ever caught on? I mean why didn't they AUDITORS come out to verify things?  Oh and I turned down another job because the accounting method they were using did not account for things as it should have. They did not use the ACCRUAL method which means their debts were not being correctly recorded/reported. I told them why and asked if they would be open to changing from CASH basis how the books were kept and I was told no so I never went to work there. Long ago and far away! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 16, 2021 8:06 AM MDT
      July 16, 2021 3:59 AM MDT

I'm not sure what I would have done.  There are times when you speak up and other times when you can get blackballed if you do.  I might have anonymously alerted the bank after I found other employment.  
      July 16, 2021 8:07 AM MDT

Shouldda couldda crops up all the time. IN THE MOMENT of decisionmaking we do things we might not have done had there been more time to consider options. But it still bothers me after decades. So I think that means I should have done more than just quit and split! Too soon old too late SCHMART! :( Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 16, 2021 11:03 AM MDT

I understand what you mean, but I've also learned that you can't change the past and guilt is a useless emotion.  You just try to do better after learning a lesson.  Some people don't get schmart no matter how old they get. :)
      July 16, 2021 11:43 AM MDT