Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » donjohnjurr in his infinite wisdom said something so profound I wonder if you read it too?

donjohnjurr in his infinite wisdom said something so profound I wonder if you read it too?

"The destruction of the George Floyd Mural might be a sign from GOD"

Of course the entire GUANO fambly are very religious and talk to GOD daily and GOD talks to them so they all know what HE thinks.

Or not.

Posted - July 15, 2021

Responses

Nothing that man says is "profound".   I swear he's dumber than his dad! (as if that were even possible)
      July 15, 2021 11:20 AM MDT

I kinda resent how the GUANO fambly pulls GOD into things. Do you? Got nothing to say? Want to get attention? Use GOD in what you say and everyone NOTICES. I resent it on HIS behalf. What right do I have? Probably none but SO WHAT? It really ticks me off. Pull a Bible to wave around even though  you are holding UPSIDE DOWN...talk about church or GOD or religion. Use them as WEAPONS to suck in the weakminded. And so it goes. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 15, 2021 12:59 PM MDT

Remember,  Republicans are "pro-God" (so to speak).  So by pulling God into things, they're simply trying to rally their base.  Their actions show clearly that they don't care about God (they may not even believe in Him). The "Turd Reich" think that by using God's name, that it somehow makes everything they say or do "ok".  In reality they're playing with fire, as God doesn't like His name to be taken in vain.
      July 15, 2021 3:17 PM MDT

I think they are playing with fire and burning themselves to a crisp but they are completely oblivious to it. They clutch at whatever they think will further the cause and the cause is? Is there one thing of value or worth these GUANOHEADS believe say think do? I cannot think of one. Can you? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Now that the feds are getting into the act of preserving the right to vote what do you think will be accomplished? Can they "fix" it? L( This post was edited by RosieG at July 16, 2021 3:36 AM MDT
      July 16, 2021 3:35 AM MDT

Yes, I read it and who's to say, maybe it is a sign from God. Can you prove that it isn't? Or for that matter, can anyone prove that it is? If you are religious, talking with God daily is an excellent idea. As far as knowing what God thinks, the Bible is full of what God thinks. The Bible is also full of instances where God used nature as a blessing and as a judgment. Is the destruction of the George Floyd mural a judgment? Perhaps. I guess my point is, vilifying someone and their beliefs merely because you may hate them tends to sometimes make them seem less than credible. As always, this is my opinion for what it's worth. :)
      July 15, 2021 11:27 AM MDT

Like beauty ... "signs" are in the eye of the beholder.

From personal observations ... "signs" are subject to "confirmation bias".  
    They somehow always manage to confirm what the person believed or wanted to do, anyway.
      July 15, 2021 12:21 PM MDT