Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To go to school back in the day kids had to prove they got the required VACCINATIONS. NO ONE HAD A COW ABOUT IT. WHY DO THEY NOW?

To go to school back in the day kids had to prove they got the required VACCINATIONS. NO ONE HAD A COW ABOUT IT. WHY DO THEY NOW?

Posted - July 16, 2021

Responses

Some people believe vaccines cause autism. 

The covid is not been tested as long. We have no way to know what long term effects will be from this new vaccine. We are literally experimenting on ourselves and our children. 

I never got new shots for my children. They got the tried and true vaccines that were around for decades.
      July 16, 2021 7:13 AM MDT

Yes, they did.  It just wasn't publicized like it is now.  
    Some do it for publicity, but most simply follow along because someone else said it and instead of researching it to find out if what was said is entirely true,they just hop on the bandwagon (sounds good to me).
      July 16, 2021 2:33 PM MDT

You know what our mutual problem is Shuhak? We keep going for what is LOGICAL in an increasingly illogical country. It is hopeless yet there we are hoping. Is there something wrong with US or them? Oy vey! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 17, 2021 3:44 AM MDT