Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Companion friend pal mate acquaintance. What is the most important quality should the one closest to you have? Next most?

Companion friend pal mate acquaintance. What is the most important quality should the one closest to you have? Next most?

For me?

KIND
Great sense of humor INCLUDING the ability to laugh at himself

That's it. That's it? Sure. Why would I want or need anything else?

Because if you find someone who is KIND he/she will never lie to you or cheat you or betray you or sabotage you. None of those things are kind. They are all cold cruel calculating harmful hurtful deceptive

So what matters most to you and why?

Posted - July 16, 2021

Responses

First and foremost for me as a Christian, a close friend must share a devotion to the gospel of Jesus Christ. This spiritual unity is capable of drawing two souls into deep, lasting camaraderie, and Scripture points out many facets of this great treasure. Next would be honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, common sense, and one who keeps healthy boundaries. In other words, a friend who keeps their nose out of your personal business unless you ask for their advice and help. There are other things but these pretty much sum it up.
      July 16, 2021 12:10 PM MDT