Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is it true that today is NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY in America? If true will you partake or forsake?

Is it true that today is NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY in America? If true will you partake or forsake?

Posted - July 18, 2021

Responses

Yes, it's true.  

Probably not.  

Now, you know that groups of people will be out protesting National Ice Cream Day.  Groups like - 

The "free the ice creams" group  - they say it's inhumane to keep ice creams locked up in freezers.  They want "free range ice cream".
    The "ice cream equality" group  - strawberry lives matter!
    The "SCV rights group" (Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanila).  They wave the Neapolitan flag.
    The" ice cream immigration rights" group - where would ice cream be had it not been for the sherbets?
      July 18, 2021 10:48 AM MDT

FREE RANGE ICE CREAM? Grass fed organic? OMG m'dear that is TOO FUNNY! Did I tell you once upon a time decades ago (maybe even before your time) I saw in the freezer section at the market "IMITATION ICE MILK". I kid you not! IMITATION of an IMITATION of ice cream? I don't know what it could possibly taste like. I never bought it. It scared me! Organic free range ice cream I'd try. At Sprouts they have lots of organic ice creams. I'll check the labels and if I find one that says FREE RANGE I'm gonna buy it and I'll report back to you. Thank you for your reply. Right now Jim is eating a scoop of strawberry and a scoop of chocolate. All in honor of NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY of course! He is very patriotic! :)
      July 18, 2021 11:48 AM MDT

No, it was during my time.  And for the records, it tasted just like regular ice milk... watered down ice cream.
      July 18, 2021 12:38 PM MDT

You ACTUALLY BOUGHT SOME AND TASTED IT? So imitation ice milk tasted like ice milk? Why the need for imitation? It was already water colored white wasn't it? Thanks for the info. You bit the bullet! BRAVE! Did it come in chocolate or only vanilla? Tutti Fruiti? Now where that came from I have no idea! :)
      July 18, 2021 2:35 PM MDT