Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Which times are we in now?

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Which times are we in now?

Posted - July 18, 2021

Responses

Unfortunately, you can't get any worse than the worst (grammatically speaking).  So I'm going to have to coin a word. - worsestes.  
      July 18, 2021 4:48 PM MDT

WorsetesT mebbe m'dear? Worse worseter worsetest? So you think this is the worsestes? Doesn't that mean it can't get more so? I dunno. We got THE BIG ONE that is going to hit us "any day now". That we KNOW is coming. We just don't know WHEN. What is out there we don't know about? Well we don't know. So while the times right now seem really not so hot it can and will probably get a lot not so hotter. Then what do we do? Any ideas? Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      July 19, 2021 3:07 AM MDT

Now that Dump was the worst of times, we are doing better, but still need to be very vigalent to stamp out covid-19.
      July 18, 2021 5:00 PM MDT

GUANO is still ruling his GUANOHEADS with an iron fist. Pulling all strings. Making all calls. I agree when GUANO had the power it was worse. But his GUANOHEADS are out and about following his orders. What do we do about that? What CAN we do? The GUANOHEAD pols fight every good idea. More GUANOHEADS are running for office. Qanons are shooting for school board elections. The cancer keeps spreading. The LIES keep multiplying.

As for stamping out COVID it will never happen. The antivax GUANOHEADS WILL INSURE THAT. Delta variant now surges worldwide. Meanwhile more mutations and variants have host bodies (antivax) to grow more deadly. I don't know if the sky is falling yet O but it sure doesn't look stable. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 19, 2021 12:24 PM MDT
      July 19, 2021 2:41 AM MDT

If someone is that stupid not to get a free vaccine, if they get it and or even die from it: that is only nature's way of taking out the stupid.  I have no sympathy for stupid.
      July 19, 2021 12:27 PM MDT

Me too neither. Me too neither. But sadly it doesn't stop there. They infect or reinfect others. Even if you've had the required vaccinations you may still get COVID. But it will not be severe. You won't be hospitalized or put on a ventilator or die. Still they are like TYPHOID MARY and MAURY. Death bringers or illness bringers. If it were only they who suffered I wouldn't care. But they aren't so the rest of us are always at risk. SIGH. Thank you for your reply O and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      July 20, 2021 3:57 AM MDT