Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is there a CURE for evil? I know. WHAT IF any person who lies or does anything harmful to anyone anywhere gets a MIGRAINE headache?

Is there a CURE for evil? I know. WHAT IF any person who lies or does anything harmful to anyone anywhere gets a MIGRAINE headache?

I've never had one that I know of but I understand they impact vision and some people BARF and have to go to bed.

You lie you instantly get a MASSIVE MIGRAINE that will slowly dissipate. BUT the next time you lie or do something harmful the MASSIVE MIGRAINE you get stays with you until you die. ONE SECOND CHANCE is all you get and then you are doomed.

Whaddaya think? When you have a massive migraine are you able to function at all? Can you lie and do harm while you are in so much pain you can't even see straight?

I dunno. Let's test it out. Those who don't lie or harm others have nothing to fear. The "OTHERS"?

Let's see how brave and bawdy and bold and belligerent and bullying they remain when they are in massive pain? What could it hurt?

Posted - July 20, 2021

Responses