Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A dame insists getting the vaccine "magnetizes you". Does it also metalize you, cauterize you, Lobotomize you? What other ize do it do?

A dame insists getting the vaccine "magnetizes you". Does it also metalize you, cauterize you, Lobotomize you? What other ize do it do?

When it metalizes you what metal do you turn into?

Posted - July 22, 2021

Responses

Isn't being magnetized the reason people are drawn together?  I mean, if people weren't magnetized, how would they ever find their mates?  That means getting the vaccine will make one more "attractive".  Axe body spray also magnetizes one... at least according to their commercials.
    (humor)
      July 22, 2021 12:34 PM MDT

I think MAGNETIC and MAGNETIZED are not the same thing. Are they?

Popular folks have magnetic personalities. They draw people to them.

But maybe you've got a good point there. GUANOHEADS are magnetized apparently. So there is something going on there they are powerless to resist. Magnetizing scrambles the brain you see. I think. Should being magnetized improve enhance the body? I don't see how! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 23, 2021 5:47 AM MDT

Magnetic - Having an extraordinary ability to attract.

Magnetized - Something that has been made magnetic

July 23, 2021 12:01 PM MDT

I took a trip to the dictionary and asked a question providing both words and their meanings. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 24, 2021 12:08 PM MDT
      July 24, 2021 3:13 AM MDT

The chip they injected also transmits your thoughts to a special receiver. Make sure you wear one of these.

July 22, 2021 1:35 PM MDT

OY VEY! Gefulte fish? Matzo Balls and knishes too! I wonder who could possibly wear that hat and look GOOD in it? Oh I know. Someone with a pointed head. It would cover it up so no one would know. Think I'll ask about pointed heads. Thank you for your reply and the very graphic graphic! Happy Friday to thee and thine! ;)
      July 23, 2021 5:08 AM MDT

"... nothin' like a dame"

So the old song (from a film?) reckons.

Especially a dame as daft as that one.
      July 22, 2021 3:23 PM MDT

Did you happen to see her act Durdle? It was hilarious. The key kept slipping down. She tried to stick on her neck. Didn't work. I think it was the sweat on her chest that caused it to "stick" for a bit. These loony tunes are out there with this batsh** crazy crap and people are eating it up and believing it. I had no idea homo saps were that stupid as a species. I mean MILLIONS and MILLIONS of them believe GUANO is the real president and will represident in August! I know. How wacky can they get? Well sadly we are doomed to find out! Thank you for your reply m'dear!
      July 23, 2021 4:05 AM MDT

No, I didn't see the act. I remember only the song as it is trotted out on the radio in concert performances or on a record occasionally.

Sometimes I think stupidity en masse is somehow contagious among the inhabitants of that mass. As if they encourage each other.
      July 24, 2021 3:53 PM MDT

I totally agree with you. Some are prone to stupid. They bathe in it and breathe it and consume it. Sadly we just survived a stupid "head" but he is still working his magic on the stupids who adore him and believe he is the real president. MILLIONS of them. Surrounded by loony tune defectives we struggle to keep our democracy. I don't know if we will frankly. Perhaps we've reached entropy. We will see. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      July 25, 2021 3:04 AM MDT

The story is reported here (among other websites):
    https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/06/11/sherri-tenpenny-makes-false-covid-vaccine-magnetism-claim-lawmakers/7653766002/

- - - - Start of extract: - - - -

[Heading:] "Can receiving a COVID-19 vaccine cause you to be magnetic?"

"No. Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm. COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals.

Learn more about the ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccinations authorized for use in the United States: 
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html#Appendix-C

Extract source:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

- - - - End of extract - - - -

July 23, 2021 4:28 AM MDT

Straight fact other than "produce an electromagnetic field".

Only a current flowing through a conductor can produce that so I'm surprised they used the prefix "electro". This post was edited by Durdle at July 24, 2021 3:56 PM MDT
      July 24, 2021 3:56 PM MDT