Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Blinders and earplugs are very popular today. Why no noseplugs? Stench is far more mucher today too. Who likes that STINK?

Blinders and earplugs are very popular today. Why no noseplugs? Stench is far more mucher today too. Who likes that STINK?

Posted - July 23, 2021

Responses

I'm sorry Rosie but, I'm going to inject some humour here. Are you referring to Puerto Rican nose plugs? You see, I had to get extravagant with them thinking of the best available. Maybe even sinate binders can connect and correct. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 23, 2021 7:04 AM MDT
      July 23, 2021 6:46 AM MDT

You don't have to apologize for anything with me CW. I have no idea what "Puerto Rican" nose plugs are though. I've never seen noseplugs up close and personal. I've seen them on TV but they look very uncomfortable. What is a "sinate" binder? Apologies for my ignorance. It happens! Thank you for your reply CW and Happy Friday to thee and thine m'dear! :)n
      July 23, 2021 7:07 AM MDT

No Rosie! Apologies for my ignorance! I really must pursue a more sane hobby. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 23, 2021 8:22 AM MDT
      July 23, 2021 7:15 AM MDT

So when you find it wouldja let us know? I'm sure many of us need "more sane" hobbies! :)
      July 23, 2021 7:16 AM MDT