Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Too scared, ignorant, ethical? Why doesn't the US disinformate in cyberspace the same countries that have disinformated us as RUSSIA does?

Too scared, ignorant, ethical? Why doesn't the US disinformate in cyberspace the same countries that have disinformated us as RUSSIA does?

Are we whinya** spineless jellyfish? What's the holdup here?

Posted - July 23, 2021

Responses

Maybe they don't want to descend to their level; which anyway would only perpetuate a vicious spiral of worsening attacks on each other.. Simply blocking anything hamful from Russia might be the better option.
      July 24, 2021 4:46 PM MDT

YABUT we seem unable/incapable of doing that Durdle. Do you subscribe to "FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE"? We seem so inept. The Democrats are inept at fighting GUANOheads. They don't fight with the same tools so the GUANOHEADS will always be a step ahead doing damage. So far it doesn't seem that truth and justice will out. The ridiculous absurd crackpots who totally believe that democrats run a worldwide child sex trafficking ring and also rape torture murder children and then eat them because they are cannibals. That is the crux of the QANONS. I don't know how many millions of them there are but I bet all 74 million of those who voted for GUANO after his abysmally evil 4 years as prez are QANON believers. What do we do with THAT? I surely don't know. Thank you for your reply! We must seem so stupid to everyone. The massive use of guns. The woeful lack of intellect. The smarmy worship of liars and thieves and crooks. Not a pretty sight from within. From without? GHASTLY! :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 25, 2021 2:42 AM MDT
      July 25, 2021 2:40 AM MDT