Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We are all probably very good at doing some things, very bad at doing some things and mediocre at doing most things. Anything you do 100%?

We are all probably very good at doing some things, very bad at doing some things and mediocre at doing most things. Anything you do 100%?

What I mean by that is do you ever screw up at anything you ordinarily do very well? Are you always 100% successful or even then are there times things go cockeyed peculiar?

Posted - July 25, 2021

Responses

I screw up lots of things.  That's how I learn.  Each Screw up brought me closer to the "100%" mark, as they taught me how to do better.  
    I'm not "100%" at anything.  However, by screwing up I've learned how to hang/repair drywall, lay brick, do plumbing (from fixing a kitchen sink to putting in a leach field), wire electricity, and much more.

I am very good with plants.  Sometimes "too" good (even weeds thrive!).
      July 25, 2021 4:29 PM MDT

Me too Shuhak though I bet mine are more numerous and screwy than yours. I'd bet the farm on that If I owned a farm. You strive for perfection. I strive for okay and even then? Sigh. Well I try. Some folks don't even bother trying! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 26, 2021 11:13 AM MDT
      July 26, 2021 3:07 AM MDT