Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The stupid dumbs of today are uneducated because back in the day VACCINES WERE MANDATED or you couldn't attend school. They didn't! SEE?

The stupid dumbs of today are uneducated because back in the day VACCINES WERE MANDATED or you couldn't attend school. They didn't! SEE?

They never got the diphtheria chicken pox polio measles vaccines that were MANDATED NO EXCEPTIONS or you would not be ALLOWED to attend grammar school. NEVER. Parents had to provide PROOF that their children had received those REQUIRED vaccines or no go schoolwise. They no goed obviously and are what you see today. The vast red stupid dumbs who still are anti vax. What other reason could there be?

Posted - July 26, 2021

Responses

There is a difference between a vaccine that has been around for decades and decades....we know the side effects we know the long term effects. 

I did not get my oldest the chicken pox vaccine....it was new and I did not trust it.   My younger kids did not need it they got pox before it was time for their dose. 

I do believe there are medical and religious exceptions for school shots.
      July 26, 2021 6:33 AM MDT

You do know that some people can get chickenpox more than once? (I had it 5 times).   Also, it's the chickenpox virus that causes shingles.
      July 26, 2021 11:43 AM MDT

You do know that getting the chicken pox vaccine does not prevent getting chicken pox 100% of the time.  
    Just as a mild natural case will not give 100% immunity neither does the vaccine. 

My children all got them once.  One during school and the younger long before school time. 
      July 26, 2021 11:48 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 27, 2021 4:00 AM MDT