Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GUANO sez there was so much loving going on. So much love. What is lovely about using the "N" word to the cops who were there?

GUANO sez there was so much loving going on. So much love. What is lovely about using the "N" word to the cops who were there?

PROOF of the RACIST FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACISTS WHO MAKE UP THE GUANOHEAD BASE.

The "N" word that one of the cops said he had never heard directed at him before that day. You don't say.

Well all the GUANO can attract are the dregs and scrum of the crumbum dumbs. Whaddaya expect from them?

Posted - July 27, 2021

Responses

They started the Capital riot inquiry and some of the cops are saying that they were tortured. One cop said  he was pulled into a crowd - beating and repeatedly shocked with a taser. He also said if that is loving like Trump claims they should go to his house and give Trump some loving. The thing that bugs that cop the most is some of the people he tried to protect are down playing the riot. Cheers!
      July 27, 2021 9:02 PM MDT

I was riveted to the TV during their testimonies. Let's see how GUANO and the GUANOHEADS try to "restate" that! The cops were very impressive but so damaged from it. Physically yes but I think spiritually emotionally the real damage was done and how do you get over that? They put their lives on the line to protect the very people who are downplaying it...some of whom undoubtedly conspired and colluded with the rioters IN ADVANCE to grease the way for the racist insurrectionists. We'll see what outrageous LIES GUANO and the GUANOHEADS come up with. It should be real good when McCarthy is subpoened to testify UNDER OATH. I can hardly wait! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      July 28, 2021 1:50 AM MDT