Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are christians the only white supremacists or are there atheists and jews and muslims and buddhists and presbyterians methodists et al?

Are christians the only white supremacists or are there atheists and jews and muslims and buddhists and presbyterians methodists et al?

WHADDABOUT the AMISH?

Any white supremacists hidden among them?

Lutherans
Episcopalians
Baptists
Unitarians
Jehovah's Witnesses
Holy Rollers
Mormons
BLACK MAGIC VOODOO worshippers
Zoroastrians

"Jesus is my savior. GUano is my president"
 Think Jesus is gonna save a GUANOHEAD? What for?

Posted - July 28, 2021

Responses

I'm a Christian and I am not a white supremacist!    Supremacists can be found anywhere.  Some supremacists use religion as a cover, while others despise it.  Anyone who uses religion to justify, conceal, or promote their wicked actions will be judged by God. Those who profess to be "Christians" but whose actions shows otherwise not only blaspheme the name of Jesus, but they make the name Christian a laughing-stock.
      July 28, 2021 1:16 PM MDT

I did not say ALL CHristians Shuhak. Please read the question again. But I just wonder how many WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE CHRISTIANS? That is an oxymoron of course because only morons are racists. I resent very bigly that they have the blasphemic ideas to bring GOD into it. HOW DARE THEY? That like DEVIL bandying GOD'S name about for all white supremacists are DEVILS. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I'm Christian too and I'm not a white racists or a racist or a supremacist. See? I'd be including me in the question if I had said "ALL" which I didn't! :)
      July 29, 2021 4:45 AM MDT

A true Christian cannot be a racist.  God created all and said "it was good."

Any racist who claims to be a Christian is also a liar. 
      July 28, 2021 1:54 PM MDT