Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Moscow Mitch McConnell is running ads AGAINST the "misinformation" about the vaccinations. He means LIES. Will he be lynched/hung/blown up?

Moscow Mitch McConnell is running ads AGAINST the "misinformation" about the vaccinations. He means LIES. Will he be lynched/hung/blown up?

The ANTIVAX WHITE DUNG weaponized nutjob crackpots are keeping track of all the folks who talk back.

Why is he doing this? To save his reputation? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posted - July 29, 2021

Responses

The damage has been done.  Even if all the doofuses suddenly say get vaccinated, their months of lies and misinformation are already out there... and many will only believe them.
      July 29, 2021 3:43 PM MDT

Sad but true. Once the avalanche gets rolling it runs its course unless you use dynamite to blow it up which only makes the danger worse. Dr. Fauci tells us if we don't get a handle on it NOW we may never be able to stop it. What do the GUANOHEADS do? MOCK RIDICULE but also they are getting the Delta variant, being hospitalized and some of them are already DYING. Children are being affected too and the younger folks this time around. The GUANOHEADS don't realize it is they who are at risk of dying. Fewer will be alive to vote for GUANO but they are far too stupid dumb to realize that. So let them die away. There will be those who are victims of "friendly fire" I suppose. The breakthrough cases. Also the "long haulers" who are left with permanent side effects. Something like 1/3 of those who were hospitalized are long haulers. Imagine living the rest of your life a victim of side effects of something YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED! But they are rigid petrified rock and you cannot get through to them so we are held hostage by them. And we watch and wait for the inevitable. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! Yesterday it got up to 109! AARRGGHH! You still doing okay clean air wise? :)
      July 30, 2021 2:37 AM MDT

The smoke was bad yesterday.  I had 2 air purifiers going in the house.  It finally shifted out (up) around 5pm.  The air was "good" last night (I got the house down to 75), but now the smoke is trying to return.  It reached 98 here yesterday.
      July 30, 2021 1:33 PM MDT

How effective are those air purifiers Shuhak? Do you have to clean them regularly so bacteria don't form? "Good" air is a nice break for you. Too bad we can't put windmills in the skies to deflect smoke up and out. Could we? Can windmills work in an up and down direction? Hmm. I'll ask. Thank you for your reply. Hope today is good for you. Hope it's good for everyone except the evildoers whom I do not have to name. YOU KNOW! :)
      July 31, 2021 4:28 AM MDT

I really don't know.  BUt they are better than nothing.  They're supposed to last 6-12 months before the filter has to be changed.

Isn't a vertical windmill is called a tornado?  There is no "up and out".  Earth has an atmosphere.
      July 31, 2021 2:02 PM MDT

I've never experienced a tornado Shuhak. I've only ever seen them on a movie or TV screen or photos of them. Apologies but I don't follow what you said. "Earth has an atmosphere". So? You mean it has a cap beyond which weather can't go? Could you clarify what you mean please and thank you! :)
      August 1, 2021 3:15 AM MDT

Yes, a "cap" (so to speak).  I may be wrong here, but venting so much matter off the planet could have disastrous results.

This post was edited by Shuhak at August 2, 2021 1:40 AM MDT
      August 1, 2021 10:06 PM MDT

Really? I wonder how? Thank you for your reply  Shuhak! :)
      August 2, 2021 1:41 AM MDT

We think of smoke as just an annoyance (cough, gag, gasp).  While that's true, one also has to remember what smoke is actually made up of.  While some of it is carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide (and more), the majority of it is water vapor.  If we vented all the smoke into space, we'd be also be venting millions of tons of water vapor as well (per fire).  Smoke is also made up of tiny particles (cue to incomplete combustion).  While these particles are bad for our lungs and the paint on our cars, they do serve as a have a positive function.  Every raindrop MUST have a “core” of some kind - something for water vapor to condense around); “cores” such as dust, soot, and smoke particles.  If all those particles were vented into space, there’d be a lot less “cores”, and thus less rain.  Less rain = more drought.  More drought = more wildfires.

Mars has a very thin atmosphere, which allowed nearly all its water vapor to be "vented" to space long ago.  Now it’s a dry barren planet.  Perhaps venting all our wildfire smoke to space could do the same to the Earth.  (?)

August 2, 2021 5:47 PM MDT

Thank you for a very helpful, informative and educational reply Shuhak. It's just that I think of SPACE as so vast and endless whatever we send up will dissipate over how many billions of light years? I guess it doesn't work that way. Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      August 3, 2021 4:14 AM MDT