Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The GUANOHEAD pol who said January 6 was a "normal tourist visit" stands by his comment! What has been going on in D.C we didn't see?

The GUANOHEAD pol who said January 6 was a "normal tourist visit" stands by his comment! What has been going on in D.C we didn't see?

If January 6 was a NORMAL TOURIST VISIT well then I guess we've been put in our place right?

The injured the dead are to be expected with "normal".

I mean why would the guy lie?

Posted - July 29, 2021

Responses

On a normal  tourist visit day the Capital police arn't allowed to take pictures with the visitors because it would be a security risk. But on the day of the riot some of them broke the rules and did. So it is likely they will lose their jobs and maybe their pensions. On a normal tourist visit day the keys to the room  that holds riot gear are kept in a special place but on the day of the riot those keys were missing so that seems a bit fishy. Questions will be asked and I bet it will be found that some of the Capital police were working to keep Trump in power and they had orders from above to do so and that is not normal. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 29, 2021 10:16 AM MDT
      July 29, 2021 8:47 AM MDT

The TREASONOUS TRAITOR COPS who SUCKED UP to the insurrectionists should be put in prison. 1 in  5 ex military belongs to a HATE GROUP that support the GUANO. One in how many cops belong to a hate group that supports the GUANO? It is beyond disgraceful disgusting depraved and all of them should boil in he**! Supporting the GUANO instead of the country/Constitution? Well they can roast or broil or boil in HE** with the GUANO and all the GUANOHEADS. A just dessert. A fine ending. One can only HOPE for that! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      July 29, 2021 10:19 AM MDT