Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The ONLY people who are taking the DELTA VARIANT seriously are those who are already vaccinated. The nonvax? PISH TOSH! SCREW YOU! Right?

The ONLY people who are taking the DELTA VARIANT seriously are those who are already vaccinated. The nonvax? PISH TOSH! SCREW YOU! Right?

A fat lotta good that's gonna do.

Posted - August 1, 2021

Responses

• I don't think anything is going to convince some people to get the vaccination ... until they see their loved ones (or themselves) dying.  That seems to be what's changing some of their minds .. too late.

Little do they know that they could also be transmitting the virus to people they never see being affected by it ... seems like out of sight out of mind.
      August 1, 2021 8:21 AM MDT

Good morning to thee and thine B. One of the holdouts who died did say before he died that he wished he had gotten vaccinated. But I don't doubt that on their death beds the DIEHARD antivax majority will maintain with their dying breath they made the right choice. As for what happens to their loved ones they obviously don't care about that because probably their loved ones believe it too. So they may die. It makes no sense to me but then nothing the antivax do ever did. Unless one is ALLERGIC to something in that vaccine or is in ill health and the vaccine will exacerbate some other serious conditions I see no logical reason to prefer possible death or infecting others to being protected. Logic eludes them. Common sense elude them. A strong belief in something is all they embrace. I guess. I pity the children. Thank you for your reply Mrs C and Happy Sunday and stuff! :)
      August 1, 2021 8:38 AM MDT

• Happy Sunday to you and Jim!  
    I wonder what would have happened if there was so much opposition to the polio or smallpox vaccines?
    I do pity their children who are victims of their blind ignorance.
      August 1, 2021 9:06 AM MDT

That is an excellent point m'dear. Well people would be "living" in iron lungs or wheelchairs as far as the polio thingy goes. And they'd have died from smallpox. Maybe it's too bad anyone got vaccianted. Maybe it's too bad to strive to live.  It is a puzzlement to me the degree depth breadth width height of the STUPIDITY governing them. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Mrs C (dear pal)! :)
      August 1, 2021 9:12 AM MDT