Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nancy Pelosi called Kevin McCarthy a MORON. In return Kevin McCarthy "jokingly" threatened to hit her with a gavel. See the difference?

Nancy Pelosi called Kevin McCarthy a MORON. In return Kevin McCarthy "jokingly" threatened to hit her with a gavel. See the difference?

GUANOHEAD THREATS ALWAYS INVOLVE VIOLENCE.

Why?

Posted - August 2, 2021

Responses

• Everyone seems to feel free to be as nasty and violent as they please thanks to the example set by our former fearless leader and his minions.  Lying and hitting below the belt is A-OK now.  Horrible examples for our children!!
      August 2, 2021 5:07 AM MDT

Indeed. GUANOHEADS seem to favor violence. Why I do not know. Thank you for your reply Mrs C and Happy Monday to thee and thine!! :) ((hugs))
      August 2, 2021 5:45 AM MDT

• Happy Monday to you too Rosie!  Stay cool!  ((hugs))
      August 2, 2021 5:51 AM MDT

Thank you. Well that's gonna be not possible. Here are today's 8-day forecast temps.
    106 108 106 104 100 97 95 95

There my friend. Don't you feel a whole lot cooler? :)
      August 2, 2021 5:53 AM MDT

• Wow!!  That's sooooo hot!  I hope you have good A/C!  
    Our temps are only in the low 80's during the day and upper 50's at night.  Very comfortable ... we're very lucky.

August 2, 2021 5:57 AM MDT

Thankfully our AC is working just fine. What we fear is if there are lots of fires we may be subjected to rolling brownouts/blackouts. We escaped having to last year but if the fires are worse this year it may come to that. Enjoy your day m'dear! Sounds HEAVENLY! :)
      August 2, 2021 6:13 AM MDT