Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't get it. More unmasked every day while all 50 states are surging spiking hospitalizing and more dying! This is GOOD because?

I don't get it. More unmasked every day while all 50 states are surging spiking hospitalizing and more dying! This is GOOD because?

Posted - August 3, 2021

Responses

• I don't get it either Rosie.  People have decided they're done with worrying about this .. and are being encouraged by politicians and business owners to do so.  
    Economics and politics are ruining our common sense.  
      August 3, 2021 6:04 AM MDT

Hi there B. This is seriously weird. Florida is leading the nation in new cases and de Santis seems oblivious to it. I was about to ask a question of which I will give you a preview. Something along these lines. "Governors are supposed to govern. Does that include working to help save the lives of his constituents"? I don't know the answer to that. Governors are all over the place from state to state. What do YOU expect your governor to do my friend? I expect my governor to do what Newsome has done. We are under MASK  MANDATE again and have been for about a week. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :) ((hugs))
      August 3, 2021 6:10 AM MDT

• Wise California Governor!  In VA our Governor has no plans to reinstate a mask mandate.  He says masks are very unpopular and therefore he is encouraging people to get vaccinated instead.  Unfortunately .. that isn't working.

Seatbelts, motorcycle helmets and prohibiting smoking indoors weren't popular either .. but we had to have laws about them because some people need to be forced to do the right thing and be safe.

Happy Tuesday ... ((hugs))
      August 3, 2021 6:36 AM MDT