Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Chop off a thief's hand. Chop off the private part of a rapist. They can't use what they don't have can they? Any problem with it?

Chop off a thief's hand. Chop off the private part of a rapist. They can't use what they don't have can they? Any problem with it?

Posted - August 5, 2021

Responses

No, but the part of a rapist that does the most harm is his brain.  That's where the evil comes from.  Chopping off his member may hamper one of his avenues, but it won't cure or stop him.  He will simply find something else to use instead, to get his jollies.
      August 5, 2021 10:27 AM MDT

OKAY but how do you chop off the part of the brain that does it Shuhak? Oh I know. LOBOTOMIZE THEM! Way to go! That's fine with me. Maybe probably even better. I shall run  it up the flagpole to see who salutes! Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 5, 2021 11:13 AM MDT

With a guillotine, perhaps? 
      August 5, 2021 11:30 AM MDT

Don't you think a lobotomy would be less bloody? The head would remain intact it just couldn't think or plot. Of course I expect such operations are quite expensive and where would they be housed? They need taking care and who is gonna do it? Maybe your suggestion is better cheaper faster. One and done! That would be a nifty slogan. Do it once and your fate is sealed. No second chances. I like the sound of that! Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday to thee and thine. So far that northern California fire has burned over 300,000 acres. How is your air?
      August 6, 2021 3:04 AM MDT

In my opinion, rape is as bad as murder.  The rapist knew the action was wrong but didn't care.  Now his victim will suffer the rest of her life.  

The fire next to me has burned 2600 acres so far.  Yesterday I was watching live feeds of the area where it had started, and much of it was a literal moonscape.  Even the remains of standing trees were gone. What was lush forestland on Tuesday is now ash.  Its just ... gone!  FlightRadar showed they had 1 helicopter still working it yesterday, but today it shows this entire area all the way up to the Dixie fire devoid of aircraft.

Air?  What air?  I have the house sealed up and all 3 air purifiers going.  Around 7:30 last night there was a wall of smoke to the north, slowly advancing south (smoke from the Dixie fire).  There were still a few red stars visible at 9:30.  I kept waking up all night and sniffing the air, but I couldn't detect a strong smell of smoke.  However, this morning there was no sunrise.   I thought we'd at last have a "blood sun", but the smoke was so thick that not even the sun could penetrate it.  The smoke reamined aloft, but around 9:30 it started to drop (and a faint blood sun appeared).  The smoke is rather heavy out now, resulting in very poor visibility.  The smoke is so thick that it's almost cold outside (for August).  Here it is 10:30 and it's only 73 (it stayed in the 60's until 10).  Yesterday at this same time it was 85 - and it was a "cool" day.    It's forecast to be in the mid 90's today, but useless the smoke thins soem, I doubt it'll get that warm.  
      August 6, 2021 12:03 PM MDT

This sounds like a script depicting THE END OF DAYS Shuhak. No air to breathe no sky to see no sun nothing. Are you having any physical reaction to being unable to BREATH CLEAN FRESH AIR? This is beyond horrendous because it is HAPPENING not due to imagining. Happening in real time in a location and not someone's imagination. I feel so sad for you and our others California residents for these very hard tough scary unhealthy times. Couple it up with drought and accelerated Delta variant and what do you have? A living nightmare from which there is no way to wake up. What's happenning can't be happening but it is. I don't know how you can cope with it. I'm having a real hard time YOU'RE the one who is living it. I'm just reading about it. My sister in Carson City, Nevada has had very bad air as well. My brother-in-law is regularly on oxygen so I can't even imagine what this is doing to him. I send my best wishes and hate feeling so impotent. For you and others who live by you and for my sister and her neighbors. I expect our turn in southern California will come next. Nothing anyone want to experience of course. Take care and GOOD AIR. That's what I wish for you and my sis. GOOD CLEAN AIR. :)
      August 6, 2021 12:13 PM MDT