Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A Mugger brought up an excellent point. If you don't hear many complaints about a pol he/she is probably doing okay. Know what I wonder?

A Mugger brought up an excellent point. If you don't hear many complaints about a pol he/she is probably doing okay. Know what I wonder?

What is the "shelf life" of those who are most complained about?

What is the "best by" date or "use by" date after which spoilage occurs and possible contamination and illness?

Posted - August 6, 2021

Responses

The shelf life of those most complained about because they’re doing a bad job should be only four years.
      August 6, 2021 10:20 PM MDT

From your lips to heaven's ears may it be so Livvie. Or booted out before due to malfeasance in office. I don't know why we can't have TRIAL periods for all offices. Not the two years or 4 years. That is far too long being stuck with a dangerous corrupt dud. Say six months. Then we boot him/her OJT. I know the logistics of that would be very complicated and it would cost a lot but it is costing a lot more to be stuck with a corrupt soulless greedy selish nutjob crackpot traitor. No easy way out. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      August 7, 2021 3:44 AM MDT