Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you support Donald John Trump's OBSESSION WITH REPRESIDENTING? What would you want his second term to do for you?

Do you support Donald John Trump's OBSESSION WITH REPRESIDENTING? What would you want his second term to do for you?

The same as he did in the first?

Exactly how did you benefit and how do you plan to rebenefit if/when he is the represeident?

Posted - August 6, 2021

Responses

Absolutely.
      August 6, 2021 4:55 AM MDT

• I don't support obsessions of any kind.  
    I do support someone who works for the people he or she is supposed to be serving .. instead of someone who expects everyone to serve him.
    We do not need a King.
      August 6, 2021 5:01 AM MDT

Of course we agree...thee and me. Others do too. HOWEVER there is a very large and vast bunch who find him to be exactly what they want/need. Go figger! Thank you for your reply B and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      August 6, 2021 5:03 AM MDT

• I wonder when that bunch of followers will understand that he is playing them all for fools.  He uses people for his own purposes.  Just like he brags that he can do anything he likes with women .. he is certainly also bragging privately that he can do anything he wants with the group of folks who help him justify whatever he does.
      August 6, 2021 5:30 AM MDT

That's the thing B. They do not have the capacity to separate from him. Whether they all had very badly damaged childhoods I don't know. Whether they all have mental/emotional/social problems I don't know. What I do believe to be true is that they look to him to SAVE THEM and because of that they will go down with him. No escape. No hope. He OWNS them. Sadly but definitely true. They are willing to die for him and murder for him and insurrect for him and traitor/treason for him. There is nothing they are not willing to do for him. You can't break through that. So whatever other solutions to that problem there may possibly be is yet to be discovered. Thank you for your reply m'dear! You can't get blood from a stone or make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It is what it is. :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 6, 2021 6:12 AM MDT
      August 6, 2021 6:00 AM MDT

• Yes .. very scary!!  

August 6, 2021 6:12 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 6, 2021 6:45 AM MDT

Some may call it an obsession, I call it normal in the realm of politics.  Several of our past Presidents sought reelection. Some succeeded, some failed. So were all of the Past Presidents who ran for another term obsessed or did they do so because they could get more done to help our country even further? Just a thought. Would I support Trump for another run to become President? Yes, I would.
      August 6, 2021 6:29 AM MDT

• Trump is obsessed with power, control and being adored.  He isn't in it to help anyone but himself.  That is not normal for a President ... rather for a dictator.  
      August 6, 2021 7:17 AM MDT

Trump is obsessed with power, control, and being adored? What exactly does that have to do with my answer about seeking reelection? My answer is based on history. A point I was hoping someone could understand or comprehend. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case here. What I find to be a rather common occurrence is when you ask a Trump hater why they hate him they really don't know. They just do.

They may come up with a whole passel of excuses why they think they hate Trump but they can't come up with any sound reasoning behind why they think they do. Maybe they were told to hate Trump and simply did so without giving it a second thought. Perhaps hating someone is easier for some than it is to exercise common sense and sound reasoning. But hey, this is only my opinion.
      August 6, 2021 10:44 PM MDT

• Yes, that's what happens when people are brainwashed.  They can't see the forest for the trees.  We don't hate him ... we hate what he does to our democracy and to naive and gullible people.  
    His business practices in the private sector were shady and he just brought those "standards" to the presidency.  That should not be OK for the person we have elected to run our country.  He works for us .. we aren't supposed to idolize him. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 7, 2021 4:25 AM MDT
      August 7, 2021 3:52 AM MDT