Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Millions are still refusing to get vaccinated unless folks they love and know get it, get hospitalized and be close to death or DIE! WHY?

Millions are still refusing to get vaccinated unless folks they love and know get it, get hospitalized and be close to death or DIE! WHY?

Posted - August 6, 2021

Responses

In my personal life,  my loved one died from the shot.  

They did not need the shot (natural immunity) but the healthcare provider convinced them to take it anyway.  

Everyone should have the choice to take it or not.  And not be badgered into one decision or the other.
      August 6, 2021 8:19 AM MDT

There are various reasons, but it's mostly fear and a distorted view of hazard and risk, which are not synonyms.

There are also people who cannot seem to see what's going on and still imagine the disease does not exist. (One of my own nephews is or was like that, thanks to him believing poisonous Internet pro-Covid / anti-vaccination tripe.)

The worst thing though is that the fear is being stoked up by two groups of anti-vaccination posts on the Internet.

One is relayed fear, based on second-hand accounts, misplaced correlations, or simple personal fear of injections.

The other is the very deliberate, very carefully written anti-vaccination propaganda from sources not traceable by ordinary users. Who is creating these blogs and supposed "news magazines", and why, is not at all clear. I have been shown a couple and though they look American they might have been written elsewhere but designed to look American, mainly by American spellings and references.

Also it's no secret that although many countries have their internal ideas and domestic differences on how to handle the pandemic, the USA has elevated turning a disease into a political weapon, into an art-form.
      August 7, 2021 1:15 AM MDT

Starting with your last paragraph. BRILLIANT SUMMATION! I could not imagine any words being more to the point on point and EXACT as your words Durdle. I don't FB or visit any of those propaganda nutjob crackpot conspiracy theory loony tune sites. I should I know just to see the degree of CRAP they spread around but I just don't have the temperament for it. I will just end up being furious with no outlet so I just avoid it entirely and rely on those I know/trust to inform me which you just did. I think no matter the intention or motive it is the intellect that is driving all of this coupled with HATE and playing on people's fears. Shockingly millions or maybe billions of people are desperate for a BIG DADDY to tell them how to think what to think when to think and when to just shut up roll over and obey. Thus the despot dictator shows up and they have what they have prayed for. Of course to the  detriment of the rest of us. There have have always been nutjob crackpot loony tune folks around. But now? THEY ARE WINNING. That is a fact and I cannot grasp that. What kind of person would CHOOSE that kind of "leadership"? We are deeply in it. For how long? To what end? HOW WILL IT END or is it going to be endless? I've no idea. Thank you for your thoughtful observations. I wish I could argue with you and point out where you are wrong. But I can't because you aren't! :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 8, 2021 3:46 PM MDT
      August 7, 2021 3:35 AM MDT

Thank you!
      August 8, 2021 3:46 PM MDT

You're welcome. Happy Monday to thee and thine Durdle! :)
      August 9, 2021 2:46 AM MDT

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Nobody but you should get to decide if taking a product with death listed as a side effect is right for you or your child. @The.Holistic.Mother'
      August 7, 2021 1:36 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Wolfhound.
      August 7, 2021 3:28 AM MDT

You're very welcome. 
      August 7, 2021 4:12 PM MDT

:):):)
      August 8, 2021 2:02 AM MDT

I don't suppose that "Holistic Mother", whoever she/he/ it is, would know the difference between hazard and risk sufficiently to understand the flaw in "her" pro-disease slogan....

.... Or does but for some reason enjoys pandemics.
      August 8, 2021 3:50 PM MDT

Click this link.
    The Holistic Mother | Facebook

This post was edited by Wolfhound at August 9, 2021 4:29 AM MDT
      August 8, 2021 4:35 PM MDT

Thankyou but I don't (and never will) use Facebook.
      August 9, 2021 2:28 PM MDT

I don't blame you at all. The only reason I do, is because I'm the administrator of a ham radio group for the club I'm the president of. 
      August 11, 2021 10:21 PM MDT