Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is an old TV show sex machine who cheats on his wife more MACHO MANLY than a man who is faithful and never cheats sexually or elsewise?

Is an old TV show sex machine who cheats on his wife more MACHO MANLY than a man who is faithful and never cheats sexually or elsewise?

Posted - August 6, 2021

Responses

Any man (notable or not) who cheats on his wife is NOT manly - despite what his ego may tell him.  Cheating (by either party) is no different than stabbing a knife in their spouses back.  Being completely faithful to one's wife is the most manly thing a man can do. 
      August 6, 2021 12:19 PM MDT

I absolutely and totally agree with thee m'dear. There is NEVER ANY EXCUSE TO CHEAT OR BETRAY. I understand that some relationships don't last. People change and want different things. SO you separate and divorce. You don't keep up a sham and cheat on the side. There is no reason for it so why do it? I mean da santa is a pig but nothing like the swine GUANO is. I hope they battle it out and one of them gets shut out! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! I just asked a question about Greenville. It's so close to you. Geez. A 3 hour drive except it no longer exists. Wasn't the town of Paradise similarly erased due to fire?. I wish you CLEAN AIR and soon. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 6, 2021 12:34 PM MDT

Yes.  And they're still rebuilding Paradise.  
      August 6, 2021 1:15 PM MDT

Still? Hasn't it been a few years since Paradise was destroyed? Wlll they rebuild Greenville do you think? Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      August 6, 2021 1:24 PM MDT

Still!  Bureaucratic red tape, no available fire insurance, and the fact that many were elderly and can't afford to rebuild, has made the process slow.  Im sure a few wll try to rebuild Greenville.  But no matter what, it will NEVER be the same again.
      August 6, 2021 2:35 PM MDT

How sad is that? I know it is in fashion to TEAR DOWN not preserve. Decisions made by people who are less attached to history and more attached to making money. But being attached to a place because it holds your entire life there? That I can understand totally completely no question. It's like me and California. Moved here when I was 3 so almost my whole entire life is here. Except for 5 years living in Massachusetts. I can't imagine leaving California for any reason. It may happen but it won't be because I want to. Almost all of me is here. Do you feel the same way Shuhak? Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 7, 2021 5:07 AM MDT

When a fire burns up houses and other buildings, it's not just simple ashes it leaves behind.  A forest is one thing, but when it burns man made stuff (houses, outbuildings, telephone poles, pavement), it's burning plastics, metals, chemicals in treated lumber, gasoline, oil, batteries, paint, TVs, cars, wiring, and much much more.  This not only contaminates the air (via smoke), but it also contaminates the soil.  They had to remove tons of soil in Paradise before anyone could rebuild.
    I don't want to leave.
      August 7, 2021 10:33 AM MDT

Oh I had not thought of that. I figgered as much. It's your home. Hard to give up willingly. Thank you for your reply.
      August 7, 2021 11:09 AM MDT