Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We need an automatic BAD EGG booter outer as they had in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for all pols. How would it work?

We need an automatic BAD EGG booter outer as they had in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for all pols. How would it work?

Of course we would need to employ magic to effect it.

But remember in the movie the folks were weighed on a scale of BAD EGG and those who were BAD EGGS were catapulted out of the chocolate factory and sent to some unknown wherever and never heard from again?

How's about that for all pols? Maybe that somewhere could be a cornfield as occurred ina TWILGHT ZONE wee little Anthony placed folks with "bad thoughts" there just by his will?

I said it would take a little magic. But don'tcha think that would be ideal? Get rid of all the lying treasonous bad egg SOB'S AUTOMATICALLY with the use of a BAD EGG detector which would be OF NECESSITY impartial?

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses

Sounds like the Asker needs to be put in touch with a squirrel.
    However, why restrict this to "pols" (politicians) - No doubt the Asker will also be volunteering to be the first to be put through the test (as she is suggesting the idea) ! 

'Little girl - Don't touch that squirrel's nuts!'- And: Found to be a "bad nut":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=353DAuKgWOU

This post was edited by Robert at August 7, 2021 1:35 PM MDT
      August 7, 2021 1:14 PM MDT

Thank thee for thy reply. Happy day of Sunday be thee to thee from me.
      August 8, 2021 3:49 AM MDT