Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The rights of the unvaxed SUPERCEDE the rights of the rest of us to live. OBVIOUSLY. If you didn't know that now you do. Swell?

The rights of the unvaxed SUPERCEDE the rights of the rest of us to live. OBVIOUSLY. If you didn't know that now you do. Swell?

That's just the way it works for them. Nothing and no one has the right to FORCE them to do anything to save the lives of others.

So get off your high horse and die without complaint. They complain enough about everything all the time anyway. SIGH.

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses

Welcome to the new america.  Each person's rights supercede the rights of everyone else.  Giving up any right - even if it helps another person - is anti-american.  We sat on our butts and fought for this to happen, and now we can relish in the fruit of our selfishness.  
      August 7, 2021 11:47 AM MDT

Once again m'dear I couldn't have said it any better meself nor can I think of anyone else who could have either. Which is so darn sad. An argument available here would have been ever so very nifty. But how do you argue with TRUTH? Oh. Right. The anti-truths will argue anything. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I wonder if anyone anywhere thinks otherwise? This post was edited by RosieG at August 8, 2021 8:03 AM MDT
      August 8, 2021 4:03 AM MDT