Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far over 619,000 Americans have DIED FROM COVID. What with the brick wall unvaxed hope we'll hit 1 million deaths from the Delta variant?

So far over 619,000 Americans have DIED FROM COVID. What with the brick wall unvaxed hope we'll hit 1 million deaths from the Delta variant?

Taking bets.

Posted - August 7, 2021

Responses

Put me down for October 12th.
      August 7, 2021 11:36 AM MDT

It's odd you should say "October" anything. I'm thinking it will be in October as well although I haven't settled yet on a date. Would you mind if I piggy-backed on your date? Sounds as good a day as any! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 8, 2021 4:01 AM MDT

Well the thing about Trumps brick wall is it is actually just a fence so those bad hombres in the Coronavirus and Mutant Friends gang could slip through the gaps. As far as the bad hombres that try to sneak past Canada's border guards I warn them that Canada has a secrete weapon - an app that will easily tell if the person has had both shots. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      August 7, 2021 12:07 PM MDT

Whaddabout those of us who got the ONE SHOT JOHNSON & JOHNSON Nanoose? Am I not going to be able to visit you because I'm a one-shot Rosie? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 8, 2021 3:59 AM MDT

I think that shot counts as you being fully vacinated. Cheers!
      August 8, 2021 8:40 AM MDT

It does. We held out for it purposely. Know why? You may think it's silly. My birth name is Johnson...except the Armenian equivalent of that is elsewise. But translated? JOHNSON. So I was drawn to the JOHNSON for obvious reasons. No regrets so far. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 8, 2021 10:40 AM MDT