Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The proper question to ask now is "WHO DIDN'T WORK TO UNDERMINE SABOTAGE AND STOP THE PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER? WHY?

The proper question to ask now is "WHO DIDN'T WORK TO UNDERMINE SABOTAGE AND STOP THE PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER? WHY?

Because sadly apparently that list is very much SHORTER.

So whoever is NOT ON THAT LIST is guilty along with GUANO of the attempt to overturn the results of the election.

The net spreads very far and very wide and is laden down ALREADY with scores of people.

SHOCKED? Why? There are many fewer intelligent loyal to the country and the Constitution people "out there" than you thought. That's all. The conniving cooperating coordinating conspiracy joiners is LEGION. We won't have enough prisons to house them.

Why keep them around? They will just do it again when they can. Why not just firing squad them and be done with it! Death is the punishment for TRAITORS. All pro GUANOs are GUILTY of it. ALL OF THEM.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.

Oh that would take a guillotine not a firing square. OKAY with me. Maybe France will loan us some of theirs. What could it hurt to ask?

Posted - August 8, 2021

Responses

If you remember those old stock market ticker tape machines were a steady strip of paper came out and piled up on the floor - that is what it will be like when all the names of all the people that tried to stop the peaceful tranfere of power comes out. Cheers!

August 8, 2021 1:01 PM MDT

Once again I think you nailed it! Hundreds, thousands, millions worldwide. Not just the so-called American citizens involved of whom and of which there is legion but all the countries who jumped on board to attack and harm the United States of America. TREASONOUS TRAITORS WHO TRIED TO SELL US OUT! A pox on them. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 9, 2021 5:58 AM MDT

Your timing is off. That was the proper question to ask seven months ago. Asking it now is kind of like asking who didn't authorize the break-in at Democratic national committee headquarters in the Watergate office building.
      August 8, 2021 1:10 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply ssb.
      August 9, 2021 5:59 AM MDT