Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Reading is not being literate. COMPREHENDING what you read is ESSENTIAL to being literate. GUANOHEADS are illiterate. HOW?

Reading is not being literate. COMPREHENDING what you read is ESSENTIAL to being literate. GUANOHEADS are illiterate. HOW?

The so-called "christians" among them IGNORE because they cannot COMPREHEND

What you do to the least of mine you do to me

The meek shall inherit the earth

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get through the gates of Heaven

Illiterate imbeciles all of them. Quoting words they do not comprehend to make points? Mockingstock laughingstocks. Pity them? They are all despicables. Why would you pity a despicable?

DESPICABLE

Deserving to be despised; contemptible

Synonyms: mean vile, detestable

Posted - August 9, 2021

Responses

The least of these...is a direction to the CHURCH and members to take care of the poor..the orphans and widows.  
    This is nothing to do with taxes and welfare.  Jesus said give unto Ceasar what is Caears and unto God what is God's.  

So many think HE said give unto Caesar so Caesar can give unto the poor.  .....No it is the church's job not the government's. 

Yes the meek shall inherit the earth.  Not the weak. The words are not the same.

Eye of the needle....keep reading WITH GOD ALL THINGS ALL POSSIBLE. 

There is debate as to the meaning of the camel and the eye of the needle.  So believe it is a small entry in the city gate.  Have to unload the camel to get in.  Other the camel is a thick thread made from a camel's tail...hard to get through the eye of a literal needle.  But in any case next verse says ALL THINGS ALL POSSIBLE WITH GOD.

We must read with understanding and context of the scriptures.
      August 9, 2021 6:23 AM MDT

Also, the "rich man" quote was after Jesus told a rich man to not just help the poor - but to give up all his wealth and basically become homeless.
    It's not just "rich" people that would find that task almost impossible.
      August 9, 2021 8:45 AM MDT