Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any ODDSMAKERS out there? What are the ODDS that Guano will represident in 2024?

Any ODDSMAKERS out there? What are the ODDS that Guano will represident in 2024?

Posted - August 9, 2021

Responses

I figure that right now he has a 40 to 45 percent chance of getting back into the WH. But almost everyday his  chances might be be going down because new information about his corruption is released from  the WH - people in his circle are being charged and Trump keeps spreading dangerous lies. I am hoping for a miricall that shows the World what Trump really is. The miricall will come in the form of a freak rain storm and a freak change in atmospheric pressure. The rain will wash away Trump's makeup and hair doo and the change in atmospheric pressure will pop the buttons on Trump's girdal. Then the World will see Trump for what he really is - a Bobo Skalicey  which is the Greek slang words for Fat Little Earth Worm. Cheers!
      August 9, 2021 9:29 AM MDT

You do know how "suggestible" a mind I have right Nanoose? As I read your words I SEE CLEARLY IN MY MIND'S EYE what you describe. I wish for your miricall. It is a bit complex but I think miricalls are made to deal with complexities. Once again...from your mouth to heaven's ears...LET IT BE SO! Thank you for your reply. So you opened your border to America! WHY? Geez you guys are way too trusting. I wouldn't have done so if I were you but well good luck with that. I hope you Canadians don't regret it! :)
      August 9, 2021 9:39 AM MDT