Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » MANDATORY MILITARY VACCINATIONS. Doesn't the military ALREADY REQUIRE/DEMAND VACCINES? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

MANDATORY MILITARY VACCINATIONS. Doesn't the military ALREADY REQUIRE/DEMAND VACCINES? SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

Posted - August 10, 2021

Responses

The sticking point seems to be that the FDA has still not classified the vaccines as permanent - i.e., for emergency use only at this point.  If the FDA would change the designation, there would be no issue.
      August 10, 2021 8:24 AM MDT

Experimental shot.   

Not a tried and trusted vaccine.  
      August 10, 2021 11:00 AM MDT

The emergency approved Coronavirus vaccines are not considered to be "experimental":
    - - - - Start of extract: - - - -

"[...] Social media posts, such as this one, [
    https://www.facebook.com/joseph.castaneda.543/posts/4177972675569191

] claimed that COVID-19 vaccines are experimental and didn’t receive approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which is the federal agency responsible for vetting and approving of drugs and vaccines. These claims implied that the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines haven’t been demonstrated yet. However, this is misleading as it fails to mention that the vaccines were authorized for emergency use only after they were shown to be safe and effective during clinical trials. [...]

Although the COVID-19 vaccination campaigns are continually monitored by health agencies, the fact that new data is being collected after the vaccines were authorized doesn’t mean that the vaccine is experimental. Rather, the goal is to increase our knowledge of how the vaccine works and ensure that it is indeed effective in the real world. 

[...] a newly approved or authorized vaccine enters into the Phase IV trials, which examine the effects of the vaccine in the real world. Phase IV trials monitor the population that received the vaccine[1] and determine whether the vaccine provided the same benefits observed in earlier stages of clinical trials. [...]"

Citation:
    1. Suvarna (2010) Phase IV of Drug Development. Perspectives in Clinical Research. [
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3148611/
    ] Perspectives in Clinical Research.

Extract source:
    https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/covid-19-vaccines-received-emergency-use-authorization-from-the-fda-after-clinical-trials-demonstrated-that-they-are-safe-and-effective-covid-19-vaccines-arent-experimenta/

- - - - End of extract - - - -

This post was edited by Robert at August 10, 2021 12:49 PM MDT
      August 10, 2021 12:36 PM MDT

Emergency AUTHORIZED not approved. 

It is experimental. And they want us all to be the test group. 

They may actually approve it soon...but we all know to be truly approved takes years because thru study for both short and long term effects of a shot/drug/vaccine.  This is not possible currently because they have not been around long term. 
      August 10, 2021 12:48 PM MDT

The emergency approved vaccines are not considered "experimental".
    Simply ignoring the fact check I posted, is not valid debate.

It is for those making an assertion to prove it. 
    While individuals are free to decide for themselves that they consider the vaccines "experimental", nevertheless the emergency approved vaccines are not considered "experimental" by the scientific establishment.
    Individuals may make up their own minds; but if they want to convince others of their belief, they must prove their assertion. 

When I post a "response" to a post, it is to indicate to which post I am replying, but I direct all my posts to the general reader; yet I recognize the system used here makes replies look rather personal.

This post was edited by Robert at August 10, 2021 1:03 PM MDT
      August 10, 2021 1:02 PM MDT