Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Democrats and Republicans. Economize. Drop the De and the Re. Mocrats and Publicans. Neater shorter sweeter newer. Ya like?

Democrats and Republicans. Economize. Drop the De and the Re. Mocrats and Publicans. Neater shorter sweeter newer. Ya like?

Just for a change of pace. Just to introduce something new and improved
Just for awhile
What could it hurt

Maybe Mocrats and Publicans can find a way to get along. The RE and the DE didn't.

Posted - August 10, 2021

Responses

I think Republicans should drop everthing except the p-u  because they stink. Cheers!
      August 10, 2021 8:56 AM MDT

HAH! GOOD ONE Nanoose. I didn't see that in there. Glad you did. I think they don't know they carry a terrible stench with them. It's like in the olden days the garbage men drove trucks with open beds and all the crap and trash would be tossed in there and they'd hang onto the side to go from place to place. Over time they didn't smell the stench. Their noses got used to it. Well the GUANOHEADS all stench alike so it's like if everyone eats GARLIC no one smells it. Right? Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 10, 2021 1:17 PM MDT

LOL! Publican is a real word in Britain!

It's not a politician but the owner or manager of a "Public House", or "pub"; i.e a building dedicated to the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises.

I think you'd call it a "bar" - here a "bar" is a room within a pub, holding a drinks counter. (The term "public house" is of historical legal origin.)
      August 10, 2021 2:46 PM MDT