Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is it a choice? Some people CHOOSE to live lives of perversion depravity cruelty darkness. Others CHOOSE the opposite. Is it the wiring?

Is it a choice? Some people CHOOSE to live lives of perversion depravity cruelty darkness. Others CHOOSE the opposite. Is it the wiring?

What control do we have over how we are WIRED? Can we CHOOSE or are we doomed to be exactly what we are? The dark depraved perverted cruel seem to rule the world more and more. Are they TOUCHED BY GOD OR DEVIL? What gives them the power over others? Why do the "others" welcome them and follow them and obey them and worship them? Anyone?

Posted - August 11, 2021

Responses

We always have a choice, always. 
      August 11, 2021 4:30 AM MDT

But perhaps those who CHOOSE the dark side do so because of faulty wiring. I keep trying to figure that out BB. Why do so many homo saps seemingly CHOOSE the dark side of life when there is so much to treasure in the light? T'is a puzzlement. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :)
      August 11, 2021 4:35 AM MDT

In my opinion, if they understand right and wrong they have the ability to choose.  They can choose the light for the same reasons they chose the darkness; curiosity, peer pressure, a desire to try something different or new.  The light always overtakes darkness. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at August 11, 2021 5:29 AM MDT
      August 11, 2021 5:07 AM MDT

Hopefully in the long term light wins. But currently? In America at least the dark is winning handily. Democracy is on the brink of extinction due to the dark forces trying to destroy it. Hopefully for the short term only. But well we shall have to wait and see what wins. I think it won't be known in my lifetime. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 11, 2021 5:31 AM MDT

It also has to do with how much a person values their inner self. No one deliberately drinks poison because it will kill the physical person.  There are things which are poison to the inner man yet people drink thinking it won't have an effect on who they are.  Those things can cause inner sickness or faulty wiring. 
      August 11, 2021 7:38 AM MDT

You know the saying...one man's meat is another man's poison. Some adoringly worship evildoers. Some don't. The why is what continues to perplex me. That why some don't. That I get. Why some do! That I Shall Never Get! Thank you for your reply BB! :)
      August 11, 2021 7:56 AM MDT