Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder how often homo saps experience it. Just when they think they've got it made everything goes tumbling down around them. CUOMO?

I wonder how often homo saps experience it. Just when they think they've got it made everything goes tumbling down around them. CUOMO?

Apparently he is a well-known SOB who craves power and strongarms and bullies and intimidate and people were AFRAID of him. His lust for fame took over everything. He was an he**acious boss but people tolerated him out of fear.

He was caught in many lies not the least of which pertained to the pandemic. He gave good show but underlying all of it was a liar a manipulater and egotistic monomaniacal dictator.

Sweet? I don't know. All I see is what I read or hear.

But it is very clear HE HAS NO FRIENDS. His kissA** brother I suppose but who else is there?

Did New Yorkers know this all along? Or are they as disgusted and shocked as we outsiders are?

Sheesh.

Posted - August 11, 2021

Responses

This just shows that corruption has no political party affiliation. Something all voters should remember before they step into the voting booth.

August 11, 2021 6:46 AM MDT