Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well August 13, 2021 has come and gone. I guess the sillybilly pillowboy was wrong when he said GUANO would represident that day. KNOW WHAT?

Well August 13, 2021 has come and gone. I guess the sillybilly pillowboy was wrong when he said GUANO would represident that day. KNOW WHAT?

The tail lure dame said out loud looking directly into the camera that GUANO would not represident. Yep. She did. She done dood it full frontal very serious like.

What will GUANO due to her? What is do her? Is she now another disloyal enemy who musts need be eliminated?

Posted - August 14, 2021

Responses

She might of said that but she will still push the big lie and cause more and more hatred in America to try and cause a civil war. Cheers!
      August 14, 2021 10:13 AM MDT

I sadly once agree with thee. Anyway anything and everything all GUANOHEADS say is bullsh**! They are excellent are LYING DENYING DECRYING ATTACKING INSULTING. There isn't ONE POSITIVE THING they do well. Which is why they adore one another so. They are all they've got. The rest of DESPISE them as what they. Maggots. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      August 17, 2021 6:05 AM MDT

Represent what?
      August 14, 2021 10:43 AM MDT

RE PRESIDENT

NOT represent

RE PRESIDENT
    RE PRESIDENT
    RE PRESIDENT

NOT PRESCIENT either    AARRGGHH! :(:(:(:(:(
      August 17, 2021 6:07 AM MDT

You mean be president? And why are you SHOUTING? Sheesh, watch your blood pressure.
      August 17, 2021 7:01 AM MDT

A week or so ago the My Pillow guy was on  a TV set blabing on and on about those voting machines. He just would't shut up so eventually they sent a guy in to trick him into getting of the set the guy said - Mike Mike let's go over there I have to show you something. The guy is in the process of being sued for a billion dollars and he still makes comments that could get him sued for another billion. Cheers!
      August 14, 2021 11:06 AM MDT

He is a certified nutjob crackpot wackadoodle as are all the GUANOHEADS. That is all the GUANO can ever attract. The dipsh** dipsticks! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      August 17, 2021 6:02 AM MDT