Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Is Huma Abidin kinda Hot?

Is Huma Abidin kinda Hot?

Standing next to Hillary?

Posted - October 31, 2016

Responses

I think she is an attractive lady.
      October 31, 2016 7:24 AM MDT

Maybe she should drop the weiners. Mmhmm.
      October 31, 2016 8:05 AM MDT

I take it they can. Even boiled, eh?

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 31, 2016 8:38 AM MDT
      October 31, 2016 8:21 AM MDT

• Not to me, maybe to others.   I never found permanent bitch face to be attractive, and she has that in spades.
      October 31, 2016 7:51 AM MDT

• Maybe, but she's always had it.  
      October 31, 2016 8:31 AM MDT

You've known her for that long?
      October 31, 2016 8:35 AM MDT

• She's been a public figure for quite awhile now.
     Long enough to see she has PBF.
      October 31, 2016 1:31 PM MDT

Sorry, i don't agree. And it's a lovely smile In the pic below.
      October 31, 2016 1:40 PM MDT

• Have at her.  Not my type is all. 
    But then again I think most power player women and men look mean and cold.

She's got that self righteous look in her eyes in the pic below IMHO.  Her face just always says " My chit don't stink" to me.
      October 31, 2016 1:47 PM MDT

Lol. I think antipathy makes us look for negative, and we will find what we look for. Goes for a lot here in life. Besides from that, it's okay to disagree and also to have different preferences. :-)
      October 31, 2016 1:59 PM MDT

• For all I know she could be a lovely woman and nice as the day is long.  I'm not judging her character. Nor would I say she is ugly.  She just doesn't warm my cockles.
      October 31, 2016 2:02 PM MDT

I think what gets me to react was the PBF comment. Not being your type won't have me react. 
      October 31, 2016 2:08 PM MDT

• Why does that bother you? Just curious.   I really don't know what else to call it.

Hey, I'm kind of a *ick, so I can't really deny a woman's right to be a *itch.
      October 31, 2016 2:10 PM MDT

Personally I think it's a condescending remark towards a woman based on her looks. Being a *ick doesn't really mean anything to me in such context. It triggered me. That's all.
      October 31, 2016 2:24 PM MDT

• Oh well.   Sorry can't help that.  I hate the word triggered to be honest.   Be warned,  I'll prolly offend you a lot then. 
      October 31, 2016 2:31 PM MDT

I'm ńot offended. Triggered will be the right word, no matter you don't like it. Some days I'll comment on it, others not. See, I don't care if someone is a *ick, it won't make me react differently. As said, it's no excuse in my world. ;-)
      October 31, 2016 2:35 PM MDT

• Fair enough.   I just don't see what is so wrong about it.  It's just another way of saying a**hole, *ick, mean, angry, krusty.   I don't get the language policing thing or what it solves.  But I'll let that sleeping dog lie.   I have no intention to make an argument or let it become a circular discussion till we are P.O.'ed about it. You're you, I'm me. We can still play nice.  ;)
      October 31, 2016 2:42 PM MDT

I tried explaining it to you. As you say yourself, she might be a nice woman. Mean you use a negative loaded expression describing a woman (or man for that matter) solely because she's not your type. And best excuse is being a *ick. Doesn't really count in my world. I don't judge people by their looks or talk in such ways because I don't find them attractive myself. You do, and as long as it's within ToS there won't be anything denying such remarks, but I can't on the other hand make my voice heard in the same context. :-)

And agreed, no need not to not play it nice. I wish you a lovely day. :-) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 31, 2016 3:00 PM MDT
      October 31, 2016 2:48 PM MDT

• Aye but I didn't.   I said PBF.   That isn't saying what she is.   The question is about her looks.   So if one can say she is hot and why they think so,   then another can say she isn't and state why.  Is she ugly? No.  She just has a cold look to her and they way she holds herself.   Also known as PBF or resting *itch face.    It's not a judgement on her character or a label of who she is as a person.  To say she is hot and doesn't have that look about her is judging her as well in that regard.

Some people just can't help but give a cold and uninviting stare.   It's just how it is. Even when they aren't that way.

And if she really is a cold and mean *itch then more power to her.   She has every right to be so.   That's what I'm saying by admitting to be a *ick.   I know I can be a that way.   She just has that look for all I know.  Just like I know people with the warmest smiles who are the biggest arrogant jerks I ever met. You're reading into it way too much.
      October 31, 2016 2:59 PM MDT

• Even smiling she looks salty.Huma Abedin's Benghazi Testimony -- Important | National Review
      October 31, 2016 1:33 PM MDT

Image and video hosting by TinyPicIs Salt and Pepper a cross-dresser then?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 31, 2016 1:40 PM MDT
      October 31, 2016 1:39 PM MDT

October 31, 2016 7:53 AM MDT

She's okay. 

October 31, 2016 8:29 AM MDT