Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Ya think Hilllary needed Billary to help her run for prez? Would Michelle need Barack or is she strong/independent/capable on her own? Why?

Ya think Hilllary needed Billary to help her run for prez? Would Michelle need Barack or is she strong/independent/capable on her own? Why?

Posted - October 31, 2016

Responses

I suppose the problem here is that Michelle does not want to run for president.
      October 31, 2016 11:35 AM MDT

Did you ever hear some gorgeous babe ask "do you only love me for my looks?"  Or some billionaire exclaiming "do you love me for my wealth?"

My answer is OF COURSE that is part of it.  That is part and parcel of your makeup.  You would not be the person you are without that advantage.

SO, that leads to my answer.  Hillary would NOT be what she is without Bill and vice-versa.  And Michelle would not be anything without Barack.  It does not make either person less than the other.  It makes them who they are because the other person is part and parcel of 3/4's of all their life experiences.

October 31, 2016 11:39 AM MDT