Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Imagine a world where all countries are under SHARIA law? Women are worthless joyless helpless. Maybe that is what is coming?

Imagine a world where all countries are under SHARIA law? Women are worthless joyless helpless. Maybe that is what is coming?

WHITE MEN will take notes about how the TALIBAN works and SHARIA law subjects and subjucates women.

Guess what gals? Guess what?

Posted - August 16, 2021

Responses

If it's any comfort there are plenty of aspects of that Mediaeval code that the same men would not like either.
      August 16, 2021 4:46 PM MDT

I'm not familiar with all the details of it but it seems aimed at the women. All bad as far as I can tell. I wonder if there is any good in it at all for anyone but the men who hate women? I shall Google Sharia Law and find out. Probably much to my dismay. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :) Did you see the chaos at the airfields where hundreds or thousands of Afghans were clinging to the planes just to get out? It was so bad the pilots could not take off for the weight. It is heart wrenching. Why didn't we/they/whomever get the people OUT weeks before the pullout? I don't get it. This post was edited by RosieG at August 17, 2021 1:52 AM MDT
      August 17, 2021 1:52 AM MDT