Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly the entire country of NEW ZEALAND is on lockdown. ONE CASE of covid was detected. Can you IMAGINE THAT?

Allegedly the entire country of NEW ZEALAND is on lockdown. ONE CASE of covid was detected. Can you IMAGINE THAT?

I'm guessing the citizens of that country are pleased that their lives are valued.

Meanwhile back at the ranch all the kids of "unknown" ages are maskless 24/7...what else is America for but FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM right?

Carry on those who survive. RIP those who don't. Too bad to the long haulers who will never get rid of it.

Life in America. Where freedom to do/not do trumps all.

I bet there are no other countries as casual and laxadazical about death and life and stuff as good old America. Betcha. No other country puts FREEDOM first before everything anything and everyone anyone like good old America do.

Posted - August 17, 2021

Responses

New Zealnd's population is just over 5 million. It is much easier to 'lock down' there. This post was edited by Element 99 at August 18, 2021 7:43 AM MDT
      August 18, 2021 7:02 AM MDT

True. But even so that is VERY IMPRESSIVE to me. Of course I impress very easily! Thank you for your reply E! :)
      August 18, 2021 7:43 AM MDT

It's only for a few days, at least they say and hope.
      August 18, 2021 4:56 PM MDT