Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nothing fires up some folks as does JEALOUSY ENVY and being IGNORED. Why is that? Why not make themselves better so they can play too?

Nothing fires up some folks as does JEALOUSY ENVY and being IGNORED. Why is that? Why not make themselves better so they can play too?

They don't have THE RIGHT STUFF with which to compete so they try to tear down "the other".

Jealousy/envy is a very ugly thing. Some are enveloped and engulfed in it. Some are not.

That's life folks.

Posted - August 18, 2021

Responses

You're right, jealous envy, and being ignored do fire up some people. Why I don't know. I've never had a problem with jealous envy. No one has anything I'm jealous of or envious of. I'm happy with what I have. I've never had a problem with being ignored. If I'm in a place where I'm being ignored, that's fine. I enjoy watching others have fun. I have no ego to bruise. :)
      August 18, 2021 2:27 PM MDT

I have better self-esteem than to be jealous/envious of others. As for being ignored, fine, I'll pop some popcorn and enjoy the show, or retreat to a corner and read whatever book I'm reading at that time.   
      August 18, 2021 3:45 PM MDT

I have never experienced jealousy or envy personally. I have experienced admiration and respect for others. But coveting what they have and begrudging them that? No. I just don't see the point of it. I'm not wired for it apparently and so too aren't you glenho! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      August 19, 2021 2:31 AM MDT

Happy Thursday to you as well. 
      August 19, 2021 3:06 AM MDT

Thank you m'dear. I appreciate that bigly! :)
      August 19, 2021 3:59 AM MDT

My pleasure, Ms. Rosie.
      August 19, 2021 5:23 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 19, 2021 6:00 AM MDT