Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't AMAZON do you? Allegedly AMAZON is plotting Department Stores in California. What the he** will they sell? EVERYTHING?

I don't AMAZON do you? Allegedly AMAZON is plotting Department Stores in California. What the he** will they sell? EVERYTHING?

Is there anything you CAN'T buy on Amazon?

Posted - August 20, 2021

Responses

You cannot buy my products on Amazon....other than that I do not know of anything they do not sell. 
      August 20, 2021 5:21 AM MDT

I do shop on Amazon.  They deliver in a very reasonable amount of time (I don't have Prime).  If I needed something overnight, I'd just go to a store and buy what I needed or I would order it through my sister's Prime account.  If something isn't as advertised, they take it back within 30 days at no cost to me and I can either take it to a UPS store to return or have UPS schedule a pickup.  Very convenient.
      August 20, 2021 5:42 AM MDT

That's good to know. I'm a HANDS ON buyer. I want to touch it feel it see it. I want to CHOOSE the best one out of several all the same. But for those who are unable to go out and about it is a godsend. I'd never in a million years order groceries and let someone else do the deciding. It's a tic I guess. I like to be in charge in control. Not that I don't trust others. I just trust me a lot more.I also despise the hassle of having to return things that disappoint. Decades ago I did "book clubs". Thank you for your reply L. Different strokes! :) Oh Cuomo is on TV right now declaring a STATE of EMERGENCY in certain sections of the state. TAKE CARE GOOD LUCK I'LL BE TRACKING IT ON THE WEST COAST! This post was edited by RosieG at August 21, 2021 12:20 PM MDT
      August 21, 2021 11:27 AM MDT

I don't order groceries from Amazon, or anywhere else.  I did that once when I wasn't feeling well and I couldn't get out and had a pretty bare cupboard.  It turned out to be twice as expensive as shopping at the store, so I never did it again.  Now I make sure that I have plenty of stock in my pantry at all times.  Most of what I order from Amazon are drugstore-type items or (when I was going to the office) makeup, so I knew exactly what I was getting.  The nice thing about Amazon is that you can return items at any UPS store and some department stores or, since I don't have a printer to print return labels, they will schedule a UPS pickup at my convenience.  
      August 21, 2021 12:23 PM MDT

They don't CHARGE you for the pickup? WOW! Thank you for your reply L! WOW WOW WOW! That's good customer service methinks.
      August 21, 2021 12:25 PM MDT

No, they don't charge for the pickup.  In fact, if you order $25 or more in merchandise, even the shipping is free.  Most of the time, when you choose free delivery, they give you a 3-5 day delivery window.  Very often, it comes before that which is why I won't pay for Prime.  I rarely need something overnight.
      August 21, 2021 12:27 PM MDT

The only time I AMAZONED was years ago at my son's request. I set up a $100 credit for him to use. Other than that I don't know from nuttin'! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      August 21, 2021 12:42 PM MDT