Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ALLEGEDLY whites make up the greatest percent of food stamp recipients. So why is it that it is the whites who object to increasing them?

ALLEGEDLY whites make up the greatest percent of food stamp recipients. So why is it that it is the whites who object to increasing them?

Allegedly.

Posted - August 21, 2021

Responses

The term "food stamps" was seen as being derogatory, so it was replaced by the more PC term "SNAP" (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program).  Also they no longer issue stamps, but a reloadable card (which is so much easier on stores).

A common notion is that anyone who gets government assistance is a loser.  They're either lazy bums who refuse to work (and birth control is against their "religion"), or they're just worthless scum with nothing to contribute to society.  This sounds harsh and most people won't say it aloud, but it's a very prevalent concept.  While "SNAP" was originally meant as a temporary way to help people, many have come to rely on it as their main source of food money.    Good paying jobs require education and most minorities don't have an education.  Decent paying jobs are also scarce in many areas of the country, and where they exist the cost of living (rent and such) is astronomical.  Since it's nearly impossible to raise a family on minimum wage, many have come to rely on SNAP (and food banks) just to get by.
      August 21, 2021 3:43 PM MDT

Well m'dear among "some" it is commonplace to kick people when they are down. Attack insult derogate denigrate mock ridicule. It's just what they do and it flows so easily for them. The question is...WHY are some folks so cruel cold heartless and inhumane? Born or nurtured to be what they are by parents or whomevers it is a sad spectacle to watch being played and replayed and replayed. My wish is that they become what they mock. Shoe on the other foot as it were. Who seeks being a food stamp recipient? Who wants to be homeless or jobless? Sometimes people find themselves in circumstances they never imagine would happen to them. It is happening with those who mocked vaccines. They get COVID and die.On their deathbed they say they wish they had gotten the vaccine. Too little too late! Thank you for you reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine Shuhak! :)
      August 22, 2021 1:21 AM MDT

I was kind of mocking them (they have to be PC and all).

It's easy to deride someone when you haven't been in their shoes (we all tend to do that to some degree).  While a few regret their decision not to vaccinate, most are so contemptuous that their last breath is used to spurn the vaccine. 
      August 22, 2021 11:21 AM MDT

I have contempt for them because they are all contemptible. Antivax. GUANOHEADS. NUTJOB CRACKPOT WHITE RACIST VIOLENT DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. May all of them develop serious sores that ooze pus constantly. I know. That's harsh. So be it.  I have never walked in their shoes and I despise all of them. ANTIVAX GUANOHEADS NUTJOB CRACKPOT WHITE RACIST VIOLENT DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. They are worthless dangerous vicious evil and vile. Is that deriding? If so then so be it! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 23, 2021 2:19 AM MDT