Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » RACISTS and BIGOTS teach their kids EARLY ON whom to hate. Just part of being a great parent, right? Kids gotta know these things. RIGHT?

RACISTS and BIGOTS teach their kids EARLY ON whom to hate. Just part of being a great parent, right? Kids gotta know these things. RIGHT?

OR are such "parents" and what they teach an ABOMINATION that evilizes their children before they can even learn HOW to think?

Posted - August 23, 2021

Responses

I agree with you in part. There are racist and bigoted parents who teach their children the same type of behavior. either consciously or unconsciously. Thankfully most parents aren't racists and bigots. That said, you need to understand that children also learn such behavior from peers, friends, social acquaintances, social media, schools, television, movies, etc.

The questions I ask are, is there racism in America? Yes. Is America a racist country as a whole? I don't believe so. Is there bigotry in America? Yes. Is America a bigoted country as a whole? I don't believe so. I'll go as far as to say, and I may be wrong, that anyone who believes America is, as a whole, racist and bigoted, then maybe the people who think this is racist and bigoted themselves. Just a thought and my opinion. :)
      August 23, 2021 7:06 AM MDT

Good to know you're on top of it.
      August 23, 2021 7:21 AM MDT