Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Booster shots are forbidden from being given now even tho they know prior shots are fast losing their eficacy. WHY?

Booster shots are forbidden from being given now even tho they know prior shots are fast losing their eficacy. WHY?

Well we are still behind the 8 ball with millions still unvaxed the first round.

Giving booster shots to those who are vaxed and running out?

How do we know the booster shot will last or slow down Delta?

So sit and wait for "them" to get their act together and figger out what to do which they clearly don't know at te moment.

Our lives are in danger but what's the hurry? Why worry?

Posted - August 23, 2021

Responses

Perhaps because the problem right now isn't people who received the vaccine getting sick.
    It is still the billions of unvaccinated people, worldwide.

One of my friends posted over the weekend, the numbers of hospitalized cases of COVID from OHSU (Oregon Health & Science University).
    He included the breakdown by age group and vaccination status.
    Across all age groups, the ratio of unvaccinated was 90% or higher.

The latest numbers in my county aren't that drastic ... but out of 14 hospitalized in the last week, 10 unvaccinated vs 4 vaccinated.

Here's a nice little tracking page:  
    https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
      August 23, 2021 2:50 PM MDT

Once again thank you for your informative response to my question and the link. Much appreciated Walt. The FLORIDA SURGE is higher now than it ever was yet guv da snot clod continues his devastating path of unconcern. I don't get it. His voters are dying right and left and he care not at all. Oh well. :( This post was edited by RosieG at August 24, 2021 2:04 AM MDT
      August 24, 2021 2:03 AM MDT